Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
mm wont be chairman for another 23 days according to ss

Is that just due to the paperwork and stuff?

He'll have taken over and be in charge, it just won't be official for a while? At the minute it's just in writing and needs an EGM to confirm, but that's just a formality?

Please tell me it's not another delay and isn't significant to MM making decisions and bringing in loan players.

it said he will be involved in the day to day running but wont take over fully for 23 days

Presumably because the shareholders still have to have an EGM to officially confirm everything. But if they've given written confirmation that they will sell to him he can effectively be in charge even though it's not official.

Once they have signed, am I right in thining the document is irrevocable :102:

Once they have signed, am I right in thining the document is irrevocable :102:

Yes - unless there is some event deemd to be force majeur. So he has effective control now, but the legal formalities still have to be gone through.

Yes - unless there is some event deemd to be force majeur. So he has effective control now, but the legal formalities still have to be gone through.

Like the roof blowing off the Holiday Inn........?

Yes, irrevocable. No 30 days trial of your new owner and change your mind if you do not like him!

I have put on my Fosse Gold shirt in honour of the occasion.

I have put on my Fosse Gold shirt in honour of the occasion.

In the hopes that nothing that horrendous will be made again under new ownership?

Fosse Gold, 120th Anniversary! What a great idea ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69