Todays Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
According to Central News:

MM's people have spoken and they are very happy with todays meeting, and lots of positives came out of it.

Leicester have to make a decision and they have to make it quick according to CN. They also said if it isn't made quick MM will be walking away soon

Considering he "brought forward his plans to buy us" (his words) Why the hell is he in such a rush all of a sudden?

Considering he "brought forward his plans to buy us" (his words) Why the hell is he in such a rush all of a sudden?
Maybe he has another investment opportunity coming up later in the year, ours is the one he prefers so he need to finalise it. If he doesn't hurry this up then he could miss both.

Just one of a million scenarios that we don't really need to explore too much

Maybe he has another investment opportunity coming up later in the year, ours is the one he prefers so he need to finalise it. If he doesn't hurry this up then he could miss both.

Just one of a million scenarios that we don't really need to explore too much

I'd think a couple on hundred posts on each is the bare minimum we should be considering.

He wants to be in LCFC around 6 weeks before the opening of the transfer window, thats why he is in a rush

Nothing new but apparently Milan met with Tim Davies and Andrew Taylor today in London to discuss matters...

A decision apparently must be reached soon.

I think it is a veiled threat, ie. Milan will pull out of the deal if we don't accept it soon.

But that always happens. It not a threat, it's just the way business is done.

It's just a typical business deal. "I'll walk away if this doesn't happen" and "I must know an answer by this time" is simply applying pressure where needed from MM's point of view. The board would have been expecting this anyway and presumably had their own "pressing concerns" and "demands".

It looks to me as if it's all going exactly to plan...

It looks to me like it is make or break time. We will know one way or another soon I should imagine.

What I have learnt so far

a) Mandaric makes bid

b) Mandaric's money will be a loan

c) Midlands Consortium is a motely crew of George, Bowden and Carphone Warehouse

d) The two mystery American parties mentioned in the press are just mystery

e) Foxes Trust have lost all creditability

F) It appears half of the board are more than willing to sell for the good of the club and the other half are determined for more dosh. Why? Because with Mandaric's interest, 3 other parties come out of the woodwork and they want to see if they have more money.

c) Midlands Consortium is a motely crew of George, Bowden and Carphone Warehouse

I have missed this. So the consortium consist of those or one of them?

I have missed this. So the consortium consist of those or one of them?

it doesn't really matter drew, just fill in the blanks as you go along, everybody else is.

x) spiderman, batman & hamburglar are forming a consortium to make a bid but it will be dependent on securing a Japanese baseball team to use the Walkers every other wednesday afternoon

x) spiderman, batman & hamburglar are forming a consortium to make a bid but it will be dependent on securing a Japanese baseball team to use the Walkers every other wednesday afternoon
This has to be the biggest load of bollox I have ever heard, sorry Macky I can't allow myself to believe this for one minute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669