Todays transfer rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.

consty

someone on another forum has posted the following:
"karl duguid and jamie cureton will sign from colchester, trevor sinclair looks set to join city after he and izale mcleod were seen leaving the city ground yesterday, and de zueew n kris commons will sign when MA returns from his break".
After the disappointment of missing out on Matt Jarvis & it seems from 'The Sun' today Matt Holland, I'll be happy if we get Commons. After the disappointment of missing out on Billy Sharpe (it seems to Norwhich) then Cureton looks a good signing (if it happens); after all it was in the Championship that he scored his goals (Unlike Sharpe & McCleod). I have no real excitement from Sinclair & De Zueuw. Their legs have probably gone. BTW, who (& what position) is karl duguid?

29 year old midfielder plays for Colchester. Dont know anything about him but does have his own website (thinks he's a spice boy by the looks of things!!!)

seems like weve been sniffing around jeff hughes at lincoln. source- the lincolnshire echo.palace have bid £200-000 but the imps want around £270-000.:icon_wink

seems like weve been sniffing around jeff hughes at lincoln. source- the lincolnshire echo.palace have bid £200-000 but the imps want around £270-000.:icon_wink

Are you and SJN Fox brothers Biff? Only you look similar:icon_conf

That's a bit spooky init, but no, we ain't brothers.

I love the idea that, according to one article there is a "race" for his signature, and in another, any deal with Gretna will be "hijacked". Great stuff.

Cureton, Duguid, Sinclair, Mcleod, Kaebi, De Zeuww and Commons. Now that would be good news. all quality additions.
Although I'll be very surprised if Cureton or Commons come to Leicester. I would imagine Commons going to a premier league side and cureton to Norwich.
I think these are more baseless rumours.
although hope springs eternal

i remember someone saying on another website that bryan hughes was seen leaving belvoir drive a few weeks ago. imo he would be a quality signing and would be our flair player in midfield to go with our grafters (weso, kish). but apparently hes going to hull? surely hes too good to go there. anyone know anymore on the subject???

i remember someone saying on another website that bryan hughes was seen leaving belvoir drive a few weeks ago. imo he would be a quality signing and would be our flair player in midfield to go with our grafters (weso, kish). but apparently hes going to hull? surely hes too good to go there. anyone know anymore on the subject???

He has signed for Hull today on a 2 year contract.

Somethings gotta give soon.

Looking forward to some signings this week but I wouldn't be surprised if, contrary to what the club is saying, we saw a lot of player trickle in after July 1st.

Come on you blue boys...whoever you end up being.:102:

rumour on foxestalk about mcindoe the Wolves winger

I speak to a very close friend of his and I asked him.

He's on holiday and no-one's been on the phone. He's still a Wolves player. He wasn't even aware of any Leicester interest. The person I speak to his going ask him on his arrival back in the UK but he says nothing urgent has happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669