Todorov has gone to Charlton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graz

Not particularly bothered about missing out (if we have, nothing on BBC or Sky Sports about it still?), especially with his injury record over the last couple of years. Would be a big gamble.

I'd prefer Job I think.

Not Bothered really didn't like his attitude towards the end of last season, happy to sit on his arse rather than play some football out on loan. I think he has ideas above his station.

More keen to see us spank any wage money we have left on quality Centre Mids as they will make more of a difference to how many goals we score.

SilverFox

Not Bothered really didn't like his attitude towards the end of last season, happy to sit on his arse rather than play some football out on loan. I think he has ideas above his station.

More keen to see us spank any wage money we have left on quality Centre Mids as they will make more of a difference to how many goals we score.

You are probably not wrong there mate. Two quality wingers getting the ball into the box and we would be laughing. We just need to be able to create...

There was very little of that last year.

Tamworth Fox

Missed out on a massive transfer coup, I would've been delighted with the purchase of Todorov :icon_cry:

SilverFox

I have yet to see any source that is reputable or convinces me he has signed for Charlton.

At this moment in time all of this talk is horse knackers.

SJN-Fox

I think that given our performances over the last couple of years, we would be hard pushed signng a note for the milkman let alone anything else.

Don't expect any big names, we ain't a big club anymore and are probably towards the back pages of most agents' address books.

alex

Totally agree SJN which is why the signing of MM is one of the biggest in the club's history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669