Too many injuries?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds of my saturday job years ago when i used to put mine in the bacon slicer. I got a final written warning for that. :icon_roll

This entire fotball forum makes me laugh so damn hard sometimes.

It also makes me feel a bit sick. That's why i have two buckets near me :)

As a caller said today on the radio, there are too many 'soft tissue' injuries. No way should Fryatt and Gallagher and the rest have injuries at this stage of the season. I'm still concerned that the 'sports science' practiced by the previous regime has gone AWOL under the new one.

You can spend £10 million on the best players in the world but if they are not fit to play it is a waste of money. I'd rather that Sousa spend money on sorting this out than on a new player.

As a caller said today on the radio, there are too many 'soft tissue' injuries. No way should Fryatt and Gallagher and the rest have injuries at this stage of the season. I'm still concerned that the 'sports science' practiced by the previous regime has gone AWOL under the new one.

You can spend £10 million on the best players in the world but if they are not fit to play it is a waste of money. I'd rather that Sousa spend money on sorting this out than on a new player.

Totally agree.

The lack of injuries under Pearson didn't just happen by accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00