Too many strikers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think sappleton may well play several games this season.

Todorov would be good competition for Cort...............for the treatment table & don't forget how often Fryatt was not fit last season too

Big IF's but if Cort & Fryatt can stay fit, I would like to see Hume play just behind them, perhaps Kish as the anchor midfield (so more of a diamond) with the one of the other 2 midfielders being more of a natural wide man who can cross from deep (so a new signing).

That leaves Hellings & Weso battling for one place & Levi needed to improve his deep crossing skills to compete with the new signing.

Then the full backs push on - certainly Mattock looked as though he would be comfortably doing this (which Nissa never was) & then presume Chambers (or Stearman)

That would be a really big force in the Championship.

You should be manager man! :038:

I just hope Allen is reading.

Do you know much about him Alex? With you living that end of the world.

Very highly rated by a QPR mate of mine who was more angry at him going than the prospect of Cook leaving. All about the attitude allegedly, talent in abundance. Strong, fast and with skill. He's a massive QPR fan and has been watching the club for years, in other words, these are not opinions to be taken lightly IMO. However, I have heard ducks fart before and all they do is make bubbles, know what I mean cocker?

Very highly rated by a QPR mate of mine who was more angry at him going than the prospect of Cook leaving. All about the attitude allegedly, talent in abundance. Strong, fast and with skill. He's a massive QPR fan and has been watching the club for years, in other words, these are not opinions to be taken lightly IMO. However, I have heard ducks fart before and all they do is make bubbles, know what I mean cocker?

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Thanks for the info. Just hope your mate is correct.

i think like somebody else has said that sappleton will play in more games than some people think

His opinion I respect, much like a 'Boc' type, not one to be overly excitable without due reason. He was/is truly gutted... Ha ha ha, QPR scum.

I think that we should sign another striker like todorov he would score alot of goals also how do you put the picture on your profile

Last edited:
His opinion I respect, much like a 'Boc' type, not one to be overly excitable without due reason. He was/is truly gutted... Ha ha ha, QPR scum.

I've heard similar things from some of my QPR supporting acquaintances. They had great hopes for him. I understand that there has been a bit of a general discipline / attitude problem among their youngsters and getting shot of one or two of the mouthier ones, irrespective of talent, was seen as the solution.

I think that we should sign another striker like todorov he would score alot of goals also how do you put the picture on your profile

Is this the same Todrov that signed for Charlton??

User CP => Edit Profile Picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670