Top of the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
He won Powerade player of the year for league one last season and he's up for nomination for player of the month for August (inc your very own Fryatt) so you tell me.!!

Well you haven't mentioned your opinion on him, so I am going to say you don't rate him :102:

As a finisher he is top drawer. He has scored some very difficult goals in the last 12 months and he will be a vital player to get us out of this league.Yes I do rate him.

Last edited:
Flahavan
Erlt
Dijlali
Andrew
Moses

All 11 players have featured reguarly this season in the league.

We beat a championship team 4-0.
You havent a clue of the size of our squad have you.

All 5 of them haven't had many minute for Palace this season. I really couldn't give a flying feck about the size of your squad (the League Cup is an nothing cup unless you get on telly playing a top division team or go all the way), I couldn't give a feck about what's going to happen in the future because currently, just currently Leicester City FC are above Leeds United FC in the league with a game in hand. We haven't drew to the likes of Bristol Rovers at home and we haven't lost at home so far...that's currently, the current stage in play.

Until Leeds pass us in the table, everything you say is nil and void.

Last edited:
Isn't he was on the Jackson five?

More like his bloody monkey :icon_bigg

Why do some of you keep mentioning 'Last year??'

Last year we beat Norwich 4-0 and last year we beat Villa.

It's feck all to do with last year. You are in a tinpot league with a tinpot squad now, not the squad of last year.
Get used to it and stop going on about the good ole days, although saying that it mustve been a sad long season for ya.:081:

Why do some of you keep mentioning 'Last year??'

Last year we beat Norwich 4-0 and last year we beat Villa.

It's feck all to do with last year. You are in a tinpot league with a tinpot squad now, not the squad of last year.
Get used to it and stop going on about the good ole days, although saying that it mustve been a sad long season for ya.:081:

your right last we where crap,this year though ,you will see :icon_wink

ps, ive not said anything about last year :icon_roll:icon_roll

Last edited:
but we're still above you and have been for many seasons.

btw what's that striker's name who plays for you?

Last edited:

Fryatt I think,no wait, Dougie Freedman!!

You are above us for many seasons are you.

How many games in hand do you have again? please remind me again?

Last edited:
Has it not crossed your mind yet that no one here gives a flying fcuk about leeds. I for one wish horrible things to happen to that club and to be honest I think most people on here think the same but are too soft to say anything.
I could not give a toss how big your squad is, I could not give a toss how good your twat striker is, I could not give a toss where they finish at the end of the season, and more to that I could not give a toss what you think either.
I think the time has come for you to crawl back to that dirty little city full of racist scum get back under your slime covered stone and die!

How many seasons? How many is many?
Erm last year you were
The year before you were

What about all the seasons before that?

Many seasons eh???:058::058::058:

Has it not crossed your mind yet that no one here gives a flying fcuk about leeds. I for one wish horrible things to happen to that club and to be honest I think most people on here think the same but are too soft to say anything.
I could not give a toss how big your squad is, I could not give a toss how good your twat striker is, I could not give a toss where they finish at the end of the season, and more to that I could not give a toss what you think either.
I think the time has come for you to crawl back to that dirty little city full of racist scum get back under your slime covered stone and die!

Touching a nerve are we.

Hold on ill fetch you them stress tablets.:081::081:

Homer, he is from leeds so what do you expect.

It is quite incredible really

He throws out a question
He gets a response to his question
Then he rants on about why one earth have we made the points that have answered his question

It really does sum up their fanbase quite succintly

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59