Top of the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct Chuck.
Just like the Dictionary of Leicester contains many phrases such as Ay up mi duck,mi chip,am on me larry, taarn(town), Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck Duck.:081::081:

:icon_conf I know I haven't lived in Leicester for nearly 20 years but WFT does that mean ?

I'm on my own - I think.

On me Todd and me Jack Jones but i've never heard on me Larry.

I don't really see how someone from dirty ****ing Leeds can be taking the piss out of colloquialisms and dialect.

Last edited:
On me Todd and me Jack Jones but i've never heard on me Larry.

I don't really see how someone from dirty ****ing Leeds can be taking the piss out of colloquialisms and dialect.

I've heard on me larry... but I don't live in Leicester and havn't since I was 6... pretty sure thats one I've picked up in the south.

I don't know why Larry, Todd or Jack Jones are used for being on your own though... anyone?

*Apparently "on your Todd" was rhyming slang, from jockey Todd Sloan = alone

Last edited:
I've heard on me larry... but I don't live in Leicester and havn't since I was 6... pretty sure thats one I've picked up in the south.

I don't know why Larry, Todd or Jack Jones are used for being on your own though... anyone?

*Apparently "on your Todd" was rhyming slang, from jockey Todd Sloan = alone

Jack Jones is rhyming slang, and i remember hearing about the Todd Sloan thing actually, because he was always so far ahead of the rest of everyone else.

Anyone know where Chuck came from?

Jack Jones is rhyming slang, and i remember hearing about the Todd Sloan thing actually, because he was always so far ahead of the rest of everyone else.

Chuck Norris, no-one was ever seen alive near him

Which Chuck are you talking about?

He RAN off to his stone or he has RUN off to his stone.

"He has ran off to his stone now" doesn't make sense Boy Genius.

And you call me thick.!!!!:081::081::081:

that does not bother me at all, and you also missed out that as well as me calling you thick, I also called you a ****.

I'd like to teach the world to sing
In perfect harmony
I'd like to hold it in my arms and keep it company

I'd like to see the world for once
All standing hand in hand
And hear them echo through the hills Oh, peace throughout the land

John Lennon will be turning in his grave. Come on, let's all have a cuddle....but no thickos.

Can we just agree on one thing though? Anyone who supports Dirty Leeds is, by definition, an absolute ****. Fair enough?

Can we just agree on one thing though? Anyone who supports Dirty Leeds is, by definition, an absolute ****. Fair enough?

There is a team at Goals who were in our league last year call Super Leeds, and every one of them was a dirty, cheating mardy git.

Has he ran along yet? Getting close to a Saturday, wherein his super Leeds (read, cheating racist scum) club actually have to perform on the pitch. I wonder if he'll be able to tear himself away from Racist Monthly enough to come back on here when they lose again?

Has he ran along yet? Getting close to a Saturday, wherein his super Leeds (read, cheating racist scum) club actually have to perform on the pitch. I wonder if he'll be able to tear himself away from Racist Monthly enough to come back on here when they lose again?

Oh, alex :018:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59