Top of the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i hope your all very proud of yourselves, you've hounded out that little lost Leeds fan, who was so ****ing annoying even his fellow Leeds fans didn't want him. He could have had a home here, but he's gone now, never to return........

Well i hope your all very proud of yourselves, you've hounded out that little lost Leeds fan, who was so ****ing annoying even his fellow Leeds fans didn't want him. He could have had a home here, but he's gone now, never to return........

Good. We live in hope.

73 posts was pretty good though. where's that pissy trees supporter?

You are obviously very proud.

Nobody said we'd go undefeated FFS, I stand by my comment.

Proud, why ?

I'm not that feckin daft to think we could go anywhere near an whole season undeafeted. I'm also not that daft to think it'll be as good as in the bag by xmas. I stand by my comment........we are not that good.

FFS BB it's only one game. We will this piss this lot, once we sacrifice King at half time to the gods.

You dont give up do you boy genius.

Losing at home to a mediocre team doesnt suggest you will be walking the league(your words)

Winning 3-1 away with 10 men and our player top of the top scorers leaderboard does!!

Nevermind B.G
There's always next year.:081:

Last edited:
FFS BB it's only one game. We will this piss this lot, once we sacrifice King at half time to the gods.

Isnt that what i said:102: Like with Melts i'm merely pointing out that we are not good enough to expect anything. The better teams in this lge are not going to collapse just because we are Leicester City. We have to earn the respect before teams fear playing us, and imo we havent done that yet.

Now you will realise how hard this league is instead of talking it for granted as some of you did.

Some of you never learn do you.

You dont give up do you boy genius.

Losing at home to a mediocre team doesnt suggest you will be walking the league(your words)

Winning 3-1 away with 10 men and our player top of the top scorers leaderboard does!!

Nevermind B.G
There's always next year.:081:

Does your result at home to Bristol Rovers suggest you will be walking the league?

If you cannot offer a serious argument that actually makes sense then please do us all a favour a just **** off.

Don't let him worry you. None of us think that Leeds will finish above us at the end of the season (well maybe BB) so we'll have the last laugh.

Don't let him worry you. None of us think that Leeds will finish above us at the end of the season (well maybe BB) so we'll have the last laugh.

He's not bothering me, I just expect someone who comes onto a rival teams message board to have a well constructed argument rather than spouting absolute garbage.

He's boring me with his collinderesque comments.

troll.gif

I hate Leeds as much as anyone, but i'll be amazed if we finish above them this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58