Top posters

Status
Not open for further replies.

spionfox

Sad I know, but my 'home page' for TB is the top posters page which shows the current top 20 posters.

For the past week, position 20 in the all time top 20 has been held by SteveWalshWasGod who was showing around 6995 posts. Just now SWWG is showing well over 7000 and yet according to the records he hasn't been seen on the site for over a week!

Something going wrong here :102:

Sad I know, but my 'home page' for TB is the top posters page which shows the current top 20 posters.

For the past week, position 20 in the all time top 20 has been held by SteveWalshWasGod who was showing around 6995 posts. Just now SWWG is showing well over 7000 and yet according to the records he hasn't been seen on the site for over a week!

Strange :102:

It's great you have something to aim for but sometimes it's better to just concede defeat:icon_wink

Yesterday I undeleted a long thread that was deleted a couple of months ago, so everyone who posted in that thread will have had their post count increased.

Yesterday I undeleted a long thread that was deleted a couple of months ago, so everyone who posted in that thread will have had their post count increased.

Thanks for the explanation Jeff. Any chance of undeleting one that I have made loads of posts in that SWWG hasn't?!!!!

I'm guessing the random word or 3 word threads? they are on my ignore list so don't know for sure

I'm guessing the random word or 3 word threads? they are on my ignore list so don't know for sure

No - both of those have been continuously active. :icon_cry:

They are only for quick witted, intelligent, thought provoking posters

They are only for quick witted, intelligent, thought provoking posters

... who have nothing better to do with their lives.

Three word story doesn't do it for me, but I haven't got a problem with word association as long as it's inventive. I'm not sure what the fuss is about.

I think there is a lot of other rubbish said on here that is far worse. Like a diamond in the rough every now and then there is a nugget of pure comic genius which makes me come back.

As for having nothing better to do with our lives???

Like a diamond in the rough every now and then there is a nugget of pure comic genius which makes me come back.

There was one sometime last year. I think another is due sometime around October 15th.

There you are Spion, !! I've just hit a proud moment myself.

I've made it into the 1000's without posting in the 3 word story.

There you are Spion, !! I've just hit a proud moment myself.

I've made it into the 1000's without posting in the 3 word story.

:038::038::038:

If you really haven't posted in the '3 word story' thread then your 1,000 is easily worth as much as my 6,000 :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669