Pre Match Tottenham v Leicester 4th Rd FA Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

An opportunity to rest a few regulars eg Hamer, Wasyl and more game time tor Kramaric. I expect changes in midfield depending on the fitness of Cambo and Hammond. NP may decide to play James and certainly should recall Albrighton. Obviously this is not as important as a league game but an oportunity to try out different formations/partenerships and more important to install some confidence, we proved a few weeks ago we can match these and play like we did at the KP we can sneek a 0-1 win Kramaric

Yes we should stick two fingers up to the FA and play James despite him being banned :038:

I was thinking of going to this but given our league predicament I can't see us putting anything resembling a truly competitive side out.

If we have any sense, we will treat this match as what it is, given our position, i.e. utterly meaninglesas.

However, it would be a chance to give Chris Wood a game. I'm not sure how he could be less ineffective than Nugent and Vardy in the run in to the season. Don't think there is a chance of Wood starting - Pearson doesn't like giving him any significant game time.

If we have any sense, we will treat this match as what it is, given our position, i.e. utterly meaninglesas.

However, it would be a chance to give Chris Wood a game. I'm not sure how he could be less ineffective than Nugent and Vardy in the run in to the season. Don't think there is a chance of Wood starting - Pearson doesn't like giving him any significant game time.

Couldn't disagree more. Taking the brakes off for a cup match in 13-14 started the run which nearly cost us a place in the play-offs.

I would personally go for it but I can't see Nigel thinking the same.

Plus of CM is rather lightweight atm. Oh how I long for Cambipants to play, it's nice having him around the house more but I love watching him with his kit on as well.

Agreed with the above - I'd play our full strength team, with a good opportunity for Kramaric to get some match fitness.

Maybe a couple of changes, depending on the fitness levels of players where we have little/no cover (Konchesky/Schlupp).

Yep. Go for it. They'll be Knackered from Europe and we need to build confidence as much as possible.

Also a chance for Ulloa and Kramaric to build an understanding.

Won't happen though.

That all said, poostains selections have been so bizarre he might put out a "weakened" side considerably better than what he considered full strength last Saturday.

Yep. Go for it. They'll be Knackered from Europe and we need to build confidence as much as possible.

Also a chance for Ulloa and Kramaric to build an understanding.

Won't happen though.

That all said, poostains selections have been so bizarre he might put out a "weakened" side considerably better than what he considered full strength last Saturday.

So, Poosatin in?

Schwazer is starting on Saturday. Let's hope his kicking is better than Hamer's!!! Blinding save last week though.

Hopefully they'll be pooped from yesterday's match. We need all the wins we can get. Build morale, keep belief and that confidence which kept us pretty fearless at the start of the season.

Last edited:
Leicester City ‏@OfficialFOXES · 31s31 seconds ago
NP: "Matt Upson has been training, but @officialcwood has had an ankle knock this morning." #TotLei

Cambiasso and Hammond fit according to the Merc

Think it was more for the scorer. Easy to confuse Dean and Elvis.

Them Hammond's all look alike ;)

Sorry HTB, I wasn't really looking for the error. I just didn't realise Baka was out, I really fear for us now.

Schwarzer
Simpson Moore Morgan De Laet
Hamm0nd Cambiasso
Knockaert Kramaric Albrighton
Ulloa

An entirely superfluoud win for the foxes.
Kramaric taking Younes Kaboul (parachuted in as skipper) to the cleaners....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566