Pre Match Tottenham v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not this game but had Benteke scored after we became a charity for him last time?

Not this game but had Benteke scored after we became a charity for him last time?
No but he has only played six games this season. Two of his mighty tally of three goals last season came against us. You know, as we lost 8-0 to Palace over the two games because our manager is an awful tactician.

Last edited:
If Trippier plays it's got to be worth a few quid on 1st scoer at 25/1 (free kick maybe?) Alternatively Dier at 28/1?

I'm a bit feverish at the horse racing being off. Sorry.

Last five matches. It’s simply incredible. Both the manager and players deserve the criticism for this, although at the end of the day the manager is the one paid to find a solution.

Man U 9 mins
Liverpool 3 mins
Wolves 4 mins
Southampton 11 mins
Newport 10 mins

Puel yesterday: "They have a fantastic squad with a lot of options. I don’t know if we can arrive at this level"

With that kind of rousing team talk, it's remarkable that we're not usually further behind 15 minutes in.

He’s so defeatist it’s ridiculous.

Why is he still here?

Puel yesterday: "They have a fantastic squad with a lot of options. I don’t know if we can arrive at this level"

With that kind of rousing team talk, it's remarkable that we're not usually further behind 15 minutes in.

FFS

Head-to-head

The last four Premier League meetings have produced 21 goals, including scorelines of 5-4 and 6-1.
Tottenham's 5-4 win came in the corresponding fixture last season when they fought back from 3-1 down.

Tottenham Hotspur

Tottenham have won four of their past five league games.
They are without a draw in a Premier League record 29 matches.
Tottenham have scored five goals in the last 10 minutes of their past three league games, earning seven additional points.
Spurs have won all 13 of their league matches this season against sides currently in the bottom half prior to the weekend.
They have earned 10 league victories this season by a one-goal margin, more than any other team.
Son Heung-min has scored nine goals in his past 10 league and cup appearances for Spurs, and has scored three goals and set up two in his last two Premier League starts against Leicester.
Fernando Llorente has been involved in seven goals in his past eight appearances for Tottenham in all competitions (five goals, two assists).

Leicester City

Leicester have lost three of their last four league games.
Over the last six matches, only bottom-of-the-table Huddersfield have earned fewer points than Leicester's tally of four.
The Foxes have earned 18 points in 13 away matches, as opposed to 14 from 12 at the King Power Stadium.
Leicester have won just one of their last 15 matches on a Sunday in all competitions (D4, L10). That solitary victory came against Everton in Claude Puel's first game in October 2017.
Jamie Vardy has been directly involved in seven goals in his last seven league appearances against Tottenham, with four goals and three assists.
Eleven of Vardy's last 15 Premier League goals were scored in away fixtures.

LOLOLOLOL absolute joker.

Maybe it's just yet another translation issue. Probably means "we'll ****ing smash em" in French.

Do you seriously think he will be saying that to his players?

What in the name of Christ possesses someone to say something like that?

Still, it does serve to show up the multi level shambles of the way things have been run in the last 3 years.

Spurs squad is no stronger than the one we took 4 points off back then & laughed at when their papier mache backbone went at the crucial time (as usual)

Ours on the other hand, has had eye-watering amounts of cash thrown at it & it's deteriorated to a level where according to our own manager we may as well not bother to turn up!

**** me.

Bring on the Cricket season for ****'s sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263