Pre Match Tottenham v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colin Gibson, Gary Coatsworth, Jimmy Willis, Ian Ormondroyd, Brian Carey...

Just looked it up in OF&F and looks like we lost Colin Hill, Gavin Ward, Mike Whitlow, Walshie, Gary Mills, Steve Thompson, Speedie, Agnew, and Iwan from our “first XI” for most of the last few games. Some of them came off their sick bed for the play-offs. And we were unbeaten in our last 9 league games with 7 draws!

3-0 away win with Mourinho blaming VAR and the ref, would like to see Nacho start Perez looked shattered last time out.

3-0 away win with Mourinho blaming VAR and the ref, would like to see Nacho start Perez looked shattered last time out.
You watched Perez play against Sheffield United and you want him to be dropped? ****ing hell, get a grip. Him and Evans have been the only players who have been consistently good since lockdown.

You watched Perez play against Sheffield United and you want him to be dropped? ****ing hell, get a grip. Him and Evans have been the only players who have been consistently good since lockdown.
he looked absolutely shattered it was the one game where he impressed me, good movement and link up play he ran himself into the ground and would have scored if Barnes had the awareness to square the ball. I just think that Nacho and Vardy were starting to link well together in the bournemouth game, it depends if you prefer Perez or Nacho to do that.
I dont rate either of them but you have to play with the hand you have I guess has Hirst been on the bench at all since the restart?

I always like the stat that this was Coatworth's final game for City. A Wembley play off final for a PL place in front of 90,000.

You win the richest match in football and where do you go as a 26 year old next?

Yes, of course you do, you move to Spennymore Utd in the Unibond League to play in front of a few hundred people. A club that doesn't even exist any more.

Utterly insane. How long did he stay at the club before dropping to that level?

He was diabolical, mind.

During the 94/95 season we had a Fantasy Football League at work, I persuaded one of the other blokes in it who knew nothing about Leicester to put him in his squad. I laughed about that all year.

I think Chelsea have Liverpool next so a win be massive it could see us and Manure needing a draw to get top 4 status. If Wolves win against palace and we beat Spurs should see Wolves get 6th.

I have this horrible vision of Chelsea battering Liverpool and my brother being proved right that Liverpool don't want it or care anymore seeing as they've won the title and have no record to aim for.

I hope he's wrong. Klopp seems like a guy who hates to lose, plus there's the whole momentum thing. They're also gonna lose that fearlessnes they've built up. Klopp should use this as a motivational rocket. Anyone have his number so i can suggest it?

Not relying on it. But hoping for it. We beat Spurs with a Vardy (ideally but whoever) goal. Chelsea lose vs Liverpool with Salah not scoring (I want Vardy to win the golden boot)

Look. See. This is what happens when you don't convert a 14 point lead over 5th place. You make me panic. I'm no good panicking.

It's our cup final before our bigger cup final. It'll be tense.

I am convinced that their forward line will run us ragged. Moura, Son, Bergwijn, Kane will be too much. 3-0 to Spurts.

I have this horrible vision of Chelsea battering Liverpool and my brother being proved right that Liverpool don't want it or care anymore seeing as they've won the title and have no record to aim for.

I hope he's wrong. Klopp seems like a guy who hates to lose, plus there's the whole momentum thing. They're also gonna lose that fearlessnes they've built up. Klopp should use this as a motivational rocket. Anyone have his number so i can suggest it?

Not relying on it. But hoping for it. We beat Spurs with a Vardy (ideally but whoever) goal. Chelsea lose vs Liverpool with Salah not scoring (I want Vardy to win the golden boot)

Look. See. This is what happens when you don't convert a 14 point lead over 5th place. You make me panic. I'm no good panicking.

Aren't Liverpool unbeaten at home?

I'm not sure I can bring myself to watch, I'm that tense. I might mow the lawn instead, just to take my mind off it.

I'd like to watch to see if we can match our level of performance against Sheff U. I'd like to have another look at Thomas. I'd like to see us turn them over... but I hate hate hate losing to Spurs. It's a risk assessment for me, a balancing act.

In my mind I’m writing this one off and holding out all my hopes for the Man U game, so if we get anything today it’s a bonus. Just as long as we don’t get hammered.

Vardy was simply outstanding last time out and really showed just how good his all round game is, can't help feel that BR will tactically cock it up!
Still think we will win though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469