Gigs Tour & Gig Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naughty Fox said:
Going to Sheffield in Dec to see Iron Maiden :035: :106:
:038: :038: :038: :038: :038: :038:
Was going to go to the NEC, but I was skint a few weeks ago when the tickets were released, now it is sold out :(

Melton Fox said:
:038: :038: :038: :038: :038: :038:
Was going to go to the NEC, but I was skint a few weeks ago when the tickets were released, now it is sold out :(

Getting tickets was a joke, NEC was our first choice but web and phone jammed, by luck we tried Sheff and managed to get it.
Last time I saw them was around 89 at the de mont.

Naughty Fox said:
Getting tickets was a joke, NEC was our first choice but web and phone jammed, by luck we tried Sheff and managed to get it.
Last time I saw them was around 89 at the de mont.
'92 Donington and '03 Donington.

One of the best live bands of their genre, incredible

Slayer

Featuring:
In Flames
Lamb of God
Children of Bodom
Thine Eyes Bleed

November 1st NEC

Could be tempted into this one. The only thing stopping me is the support bands, other than Children of Bodom, I couldn't care for them

Melton Fox said:
Razorlight - Nottingham Arena 14th Oct

Shit how long they been on sale for, Me and a couple of mates wanted to go and see them.

Saturday 8th July, Birmingham NIA

The Wiggles Live

Front row seats for Homer and Homer Junior. Could be the concert of the year

homer said:
He bloody won't be when I'm throwing rotten fruit at the feckin' freak
I bet you have learnt all the words to "Chugger Chugger Chugger Big Red Car"

Make sure you keep mini homer strapped to your wrist with those dirty fukkin Aussies so close to you. Don't trust them fukkin Wiggles geezers. They appear to like the kiddies "Too" much

Last edited:
Melton Fox said:
I bet you have learnt all the words to "Chugger Chugger Chugger Big Red Car"

Make sure you keep mini homer strapped to your wrist with those dirty fukkin Aussies so close to you. Don't trust them fukkin Wiggles geezers. They appear to like the kiddies "Too" much

Homer Junior is on his own - I'll be off sniffing out the quality MILF in the audience, thank you.

"Toot toot chugger chugger big red car, we'll travel near and we'll travel far......."

homer said:
Homer Junior is on his own - I'll be off sniffing out the quality MILF in the audience, thank you.

"Toot toot chugger chugger big red car, we'll travel near and we'll travel far......."

Are you a big Captain Feathersword fan, Homer ?

Or do you have more of a likening to Major Porksword :icon_bigg

homer said:

feck me what a major treat they have in store :icon_roll

homer said:
Homer Junior is on his own - I'll be off sniffing out the quality FILF (Fathers I'd like to FCUK) in the audience, thank you.

Dirty fecker :eek:

Last edited:
Bryan Adams, July 21st, Kedleston Hall, Derby (Outdoor)

Might be tempted into this one, being my Birthday an' all

Last edited:
G 'n' R 27th July, been talked into seeing them, mixed reports from download but it is a night out :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669