Gigs Tour & Gig Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I would post my reveiew of G 'N' R last night at Nottingham.
Ended up sitting but it wasn't too bad, got there to see a band on stage just after 6:30, now I am sure Melton/Lazzer can help me with this, they played some Skid Row stuff and think it might have been Seb Bach singing, not a clue who they were?? but they were a bonus act as Bullet for my Valentine followed them 20mins later, never heard there stuff before and thought they were alright, they finished around 8:45 and the stage was ready really quickly for g'n'r, but the feckers kept us waiting for about one and half hours and did not start until way after 10:00, I really started to think it was going to be called off and the crowd started to get very restless.
When the show started they performed the songs really well (Welcome to the jungle kicked it off) but the show did not flow with gaps between songs filled with half hearted jamming, they had FOUR guitar solo's and also a piano solo which again were performed really well but stopped the flow, only one really fitted in, a few new songs were played from the 'new album to come out soon' and they sounded like classic g'n'r tracks.
Great live performance for the songs (most of Appitite played) and impressed with the new line up, but as a show pretty poor, Axel had his normal strop, they had just started a song and sombody threw a feather^ at him so he stopped it and informed the 'immature c*nt that if it happened again they would fecking walk and they would have spoilt it for every other fecker'. Enjoyed it, but seen much better 'shows' 7/10.:icon_bigg

Sorry forgot to say they did over 2 hours and finished around 12:20.

Seb Bach occasionally joins gnr on stage. He joined them at download this year

He is out touring as Sebastian Bach in his own right, he has the joint rites to the Skid Row archive so I suspect it was either him, or it was Skid Row with the new singer

Yo La Tengo are on their way...

SEPTEMBER
Sat 2 - Dublin - Electric Picnic Festival
Sun 3 - Glasgow - Indian Summer
Tue 5 - London - Bush Hall (it's already sold out :mad: )

NOVEMBER
Tue 7 - Cardiff - Point
Wed 8 - Gateshead - Sage
Thu 9 - Cambridge - Junction
Sat 11 - London - Forum

Ox Fox said:
Yo La Tengo are on their way...

SEPTEMBER
Sat 2 - Dublin - Electric Picnic Festival
Sun 3 - Glasgow - Indian Summer
Tue 5 - London - Bush Hall (it's already sold out :mad: )

NOVEMBER
Tue 7 - Cardiff - Point
Wed 8 - Gateshead - Sage
Thu 9 - Cambridge - Junction
Sat 11 - London - Forum

They have missed Kinlochleven Masonic Hall out again:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696