Gigs Tour & Gig Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diesel Park West are at the Charlotte on Sunday 21st Dec......:038::038::038::038:

I've now managed to purchase 10 tickets for oasis at the millenium stadium on 12th June. Hoping to get a load more. Getting some bargain tickets on ebay. got 2 tickets for 40 notes yesterday.

So a big group of enderby/narborough/littlethorpe will be invading cardiff that weekend.

God help the taffs

AC/DC announced some stadium gigs! :038::038:

Hopefully get some tickets for the Wembley Stadium gig, Friday 26th June

AC/DC announced some stadium gigs! :038::038:

Hopefully get some tickets for the Wembley Stadium gig, Friday 26th June
F**king hey bollocks!!!! :038::038:

Can't do Friday's but will keep 'em peeled.

I expect a Download appearance.

Last edited:
AC/DC on sale Wednesday 10.00am .This time we will get tickets :icon_conf
max 4 per person.

I'm going to see Glasvegas and The White Lies in Liverpool in January,someone doesn't want to go so its a freebie

Dirty Pretty things final gig at London LA2 this Sat.

I'm sure they will just reappear a few months down the line with a similar line up, but should be good.

I'm going to see Glasvegas and The White Lies in Liverpool in January,someone doesn't want to go so its a freebie

Both White Lies and Glasvegas were superb.Friendly Fires were awful and I couldn't be arsed listening to the woman screeching in the first band so I dissapeared to the bar.
While Lies are fine but remind me very much of Interpol,right down to all be dressed in black.Glasvegas played the whole of the album apart from Stabbed and also played **** U its Over and a bit of Echo and the Bunnymens 'Killing Moon'.Highlights for me were 'Its My Own Cheating Heart' and a storming end with 'Daddys Gone'.

White Lies are supporting Snow Patrol on their tour soon btw if anybody is going

I think my parents are going to the Birmingham gig. They've also seen Keane and Elbow recently. Boring music for 60 year olds.

Where as you Webbo have your finger firmly on the pulse of whats In...how was the Micheal Buble gig ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Chelsea510
4Arsenal410
5Newcastle510
6Aston Villa59
7Brighton48
8Nottm F48
9Fulham58