Gigs Tour & Gig Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a ticket for Doves at Delamere Forest.There are a few gigs taking place in Woodlands etc organised by the Forestry Comiision this Summer,some quite big names playing and its not that expensive for a ticket.Not usually a fan of outdoor shows but I thought I'd make an exception in this case and its as near to a holiday I'm going to get for a few years
Looking forward to hearing this live again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVG0b6IMmQo

Last edited:
Got a ticket for Doves at Delamere Forest.There are a few gigs taking place in Woodlands etc organised by the Forestry Comiision this Summer,some quite big names playing and its not that expensive for a ticket.Not usually a fan of outdoor shows but I thought I'd make an exception in this case and its as near to a holiday I'm going to get for a few years
Looking forward to hearing this live again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVG0b6IMmQo

You didn't fancy watching Sugababes in Cannock Chase then?:102::icon_lol:

Acey Slade on at Bar7 in Nottingham.

Where the fcuking hell is Canning Circus in Nottingham!!!!!

Thin Lizzy confirmed as support band to AC-DC at Wembley on the 26th

Yes.

Got my ticket in the pre-sale for Sheffield and Birmingham.

Seeing Stereophonics at Wolverhampton Civic Hall next Wednesday, and got my Editors ticket on another pre-sale for the new Birmingham Academy in September.

If you like the Big Gig experience with the full 'show' type thing then I think few do it better than Muse.
I'd go and see them but there is no way I can afford it

Last edited:
This is quality news SJN. I know its not the Thin Lizzy buts its an added bonus :038:

Yep. All I need to do now is get hope that my daughter can come up with some tickets for me via her work.

Jersey Budd - Y theatre Leicester 25th Sep

£10

Get down there, I will do anything to try and get reminders of the Kasabian gig last month, still not got over that night.

Super Evolver - July 19th @ Sumo

New local band that is making waves. Had backing from Kasabian, and they supported Jersey Budd when he played at Leicester Uni. Well worth keeping an eye out for these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Chelsea510
3Arsenal410
4Newcastle410
5Liverpool49
6Aston Villa49
7Brighton48
8Nottm F48
9Brentford46