Gigs Tour & Gig Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not surprised he isn't. The other weekend the stuid bint GaGa didn't support TT at Manchester cos of 'illness' she recovered quick enough to head back down to Glasto to be necking the drinks.

You'd think they could turn round and say you ain't being paid then, but I suppose they have contracts....

A right bonus really, bunch of skinny Cov chavs the lot of em.

Definitely not the case last night, in my opinion. Don't get me wrong I do like Kasabian and they have some really good songs (Fire,Underdog) but just too many boring ones.
Oasis were fantastic, I've seen them three times now and that was by far the best.

I was really enjoying Oasis until Don't Look Back In Anger. My favourite song, and the main reason I went was to hear it. To say I was gutted that he only sung the last line is an understatement!

I was really enjoying Oasis until Don't Look Back In Anger. My favourite song, and the main reason I went was to hear it. To say I was gutted that he only sung the last line is an understatement!

What happened then? the crowd sing the rest? that pisses me off when I pay to watch someone and they don't actually sing half of the song.
He sang the full song last night, albeit a slow acoustic version which was perhaps the lowest point of their gig.

Last edited:
What happened then? the crowd sing the rest? that pisses me off.
He sang the full song last night, albeit a slow acoustic version which was perhaps the lowest point of their gig.
Oh, bloody marvellous!!! :icon_roll

Yep, the crowd sang the whole bloody lot and he just added the last line afterwards.

Oh, bloody marvellous!!! :icon_roll

Yep, the crowd sang the whole bloody lot and he just added the last line afterwards.

Did they play Whatever on Saturday. NG said last night that he hadn't played it for years and that those there last night would be the only ones on this tour to hear it.
Before he started to sing I said to my mate that it could be the best moment in my gig going life, sadly it wasn't, but hearing Half the World Away, possibly is!

Did they play Whatever on Saturday. NG said last night that he hadn't played it for years and that those there last night would be the only ones on this tour to hear it.
Before he started to sing I said to my mate that it could be the best moment in my gig going life, sadly it wasn't, but hearing Half the World Away, possibly is!
No, they didn't do that, Noel did The Importance of Being Idle and dedicated it to The Enemy :icon_lol:

I really would've been even more gutted if he hadn't have done that song.

I was only saying to somebody earlier, I wanted to see two things this year - Noel singing DLBIA and Michael Jackson singing Billie Jean....... :icon_roll

No, they didn't do that, Noel did The Importance of Being Idle and dedicated it to The Enemy :icon_lol:

I really would've been even more gutted if he hadn't have done that song.

I was only saying to somebody earlier, I wanted to see two things this year - Noel singing DLBIA and Michael Jackson singing Billie Jean....... :icon_roll

I thought you had left?:102::icon_bigg

I was there on sunday. Amazing venue, Wembley is quite impressive but stupidly over priced beer - £4 for a pint that isn't even poured properly! Ridiculous..

We couldn't be arsed with the reverend and the benders but the Enemy were quite good. For me though, Kasabian were brilliant as always and when they played "Fire" the whole stadium were buzzing. Oasis were awesome and i disagree, i thought it was amazing when 80,000 people sing along to "Don't look back in anger"!

New Beautiful South played at the Walkers last night at the opening ceremony for the special Olymipics.

New Beautiful South played at the Walkers last night at the opening ceremony for the special Olymipics.

Who are they then? Covers etc?

I'm going to see The Boxer Rebellion in September,hopefully in Liverpool and Manchester,can't wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46