Gigs Tour & Gig Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ian Brown is at Demont on the 29th November... got my tickets already in the presale!!

Thinking of going to see Morrissey 5th November in London, is he any good these days? Setlists etc?

I saw him in 2007 and it was good because it was Morrissey but it wasn't fantastic. The Smiths stuff they did just didn't quite sound right.

just bought my ticket to see stiff little fingers at aylesbury friars in 3 weeks. superb

just bought my ticket to see stiff little fingers at aylesbury friars in 3 weeks. superb

The old ones are making comebacks all over the place.

I saw Penetration at the Shed in Leicester the other week, and they were still as fantastic as ever.

The old ones are making comebacks all over the place.

I saw Penetration at the Shed in Leicester the other week, and they were still as fantastic as ever.
they are one of the support bands
:icon_razz

they are one of the support bands
:icon_razz
You don't want to miss them then, Pauline Murray is still as good as ever. The room will explode when they play "Don't Dictate"

saw them at De Montfort Hall many years ago. i remember some yobbos, who weren't even at the concert, storming the stage and the police had to be called in to restore order before they could continue the concert.

The Screening at the Charlotte tonight.

It's the reopening of the Charlotte :038::038::038::038::038:

Really good band, saw them supporting Jersey Budd and have since gone and bought their album.

I was reading an interview with them in the Mercury tonight, talking about The Charlotte. They also mentioned that they have been advised to change their sound and become more "dancey". They describe it as being like Calvin Harris.

I have not listened yet, but some of the new songs are on MySpace.

I was reading an interview with them in the Mercury tonight, talking about The Charlotte. They also mentioned that they have been advised to change their sound and become more "dancey". They describe it as being like Calvin Harris.

I have not listened yet, but some of the new songs are on MySpace.

Diem is probably my favourite song, hope they don't change their sound.

Would've liked to have gone tonight but going on satdee instead to see jersey Budd.

One of the lads from The Screening used to post on the OS under the username eaststandtom before the boards changed and then got shut down.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47