Gigs Tour & Gig Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
BG, if you knew you were going why didn't you text?? I would've bought you a pint!(Well a can of Red Stripe as that seemed to be all they had left!)

I couldn't go, something came up at the last minute. Wasn't too bothered as it's not my type of music, just wanted to see him to see what all he hype was about.

Oh you can owe me the pint......:icon_bigg

Femme Metal Festival at The Asylam in Birmingham. This will be a top day

You will be impressed with Penetration as well, a really tight band and a good show. Watch out for their track called "Don't Dictate"
they had a stand in drummer and were still superb, if it hadn't been the fact that it was fat boy Jake they'd have won the rock off

Last edited:
Well was going to go and see Bon Jovi at the O2 next summer, but having seen the price of the tickets decided that paying out £200 for a floor ticket wasn't a good idea!

And that's at the back of the floor as well...Platinum tickets are £1200!!!:icon_eek:

Saw that I could get a ticket for £45...........up in the top level right at the back.......feck that idea, I'd get a nosebleed.

Well was going to go and see Bon Jovi at the O2 next summer, but having seen the price of the tickets decided that paying out £200 for a floor ticket wasn't a good idea!

And that's at the back of the floor as well...Platinum tickets are £1200!!!:icon_eek:

Saw that I could get a ticket for £45...........up in the top level right at the back.......feck that idea, I'd get a nosebleed.

Go to Femme Metal Festival at The Asylam in Birmingham instead in November, it's a fraction of the cost to see a has been.

I could never idolise/like or especially buy any tickets for such a greedy respectless ****.

How anyone is happy to pay such disgusting prices is beyond me, this goes for most modern day performers, bunch of greedy wankers.

I could never idolise/like or especially buy any tickets for such a greedy respectless ****.

How anyone is happy to pay such disgusting prices is beyond me, this goes for most modern day performers, bunch of greedy wankers.

The Femme Metal Festival at The Asylam in Birmingham is only £15 for an all day event.

The prices were not set by the band. They are fuming at the prices themselves. It's all down to the promoters AEG who are trying to get some money back from the Michael Jackson debacle.

I was thinking about going, though I was waiting to see a Wembley show.. however at those prices I'm not sure. I normally pay around £85 for a gold circle ticket to see Bon Jovi and I think it's well worth the ticket.. but £1200? I'll have to look at that myself.. They knew Bon Jovi would be one of the only bands capable of selling out all the shows they do there. I'm just going to wait and see if they do Manchester/ Coventry etc again.. apparently the tour is going to last 2 years this time around so I would expect they won't just be doing the O2 Arena.

I was thinking about going, though I was waiting to see a Wembley show.. however at those prices I'm not sure. I normally pay around £85 for a gold circle ticket to see Bon Jovi and I think it's well worth the ticket.. but £1200? I'll have to look at that myself.. They knew Bon Jovi would be one of the only bands capable of selling out all the shows they do there. I'm just going to wait and see if they do Manchester/ Coventry etc again.. apparently the tour is going to last 2 years this time around so I would expect they won't just be doing the O2 Arena.

From what I understand they wont be doing a 'proper' UK/European tour until 2011.

We looked at the prices on ticketmaster, cos my mate got the email thing being and O2 customer and getting priority booking and she couldn't believe the prices so we double checked. I wouldn't go in the upper tier at the O2 anyhoo, even to see my lads cos it is just far too steep.

in 2 minds about kid creole and china crisis....

Kasabian in liverpool on 17th November and Arctic Monkeys in Nottingham on the 22nd. Two smashing gigs either side of my 18th. Should be much fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46