Tranmere (a)

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's the defeat out of the way now lets push for the title

Could do without Millwall away straight after this.

This as been coming, and with the exception of a poor Cheltenham team it seems we have not played that well since the Walsall game.

No panic, but i'd like to see us play like champions rather than bumbling through.

Yep we've been lacking an edge for a while - this defeat has been on its way. Just need to come away with all 3 pts from the new den.

Could do without Millwall away straight after this.

I'm glad that's next... think it will give the team more motivation for that game and a bit of a kick up the arse.

Shows them not to get complacent, and I think they'll be well up for that game and the chance to bounce straight back with a good result.

we have bounced back after every defeat this season and won the next game.

watch out Millwall

We hadn't lost since Oct in the league, they hadn't lost at home in the league since Oct. Something had to give. It didn't go our way, im not overly fussed.

Next up Millwall, and i'm confident of 3 points.

Dissapointing. Didnt just lose but we didnt play well either, worried about Milwall and the gap at the top is getting smaller. We are going to blow it !

We have "misfired"since losing Tunch and Davies but we have done ok (Tranmere away was always going to be difficult, Millwall dont have as good a home record), im confident we will bounce back and tonight will soon be history.

Dissapointing. Didnt just lose but we didnt play well either, worried about Milwall and the gap at the top is getting smaller. We are going to blow it !

Didn't you have a moan at Brauny for being ridiculously over pessimistic the other day?

You should be delighted, you won a load of v cash by betting Tranmere to win :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00