Tranmere (a)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only potentially scary thing is if the Don's go on some spectacular winning streak.

dare i say it but i think we've ****ed there season up-drawn there last couple of games and now pressure is really on them to win there games in hand to catch up peterborough

Note to Nigel:

Next time we piss all over a team and beat them 4-0, regardless of how crap they are, DON'T CHANGE THE FECKIN' TEAM FOR NO APPARENT REASON

Last edited:
We'll lose on Saturday as well

Last edited:
So we've lost 3 out of the last 9 then??? :102: :icon_conf

Harry didn't word it very well, but what I think he is trying to say is that we need 4 wins from 9 games (which we haven't achieved in the last 9), but 3 wins and 3 draws is the same (which we have achieved).

Perhaps he should have said "We have done at least 3 wins and 3 draws...." etc

If that makes any sense? :102:

Last edited:
Jut the wake-up call we needed before Saturday. But we'll be lucky to beat Millwall.

However, I still believe we'll be champions, at the end of the season.

It's also a wake-up call to Milan and his money-grubbing efforts to those of us with decades of season ticket support. There can be no easy walk to financial freedom through Nelson Mandela Park.

I'm angry about this credit crunching, and happy that a defeat, although not a good thing, came at just the right time to slow down, maybe, the rush to be drawn in to a cynical early-bird (with crunching clauses) renewal scam.

But hey ho, I'll still renew. I would have done even if we'd ended up mid-table. It's called loyalty. I hate it that it's going to cost me an extra £4 per month to prove my worth to this club. I hope that this defeat slows the rush to renewal by this stupid deadline. It was almost, for me, a scam too far. I'm sick of cynicism, generally, and the screwing up of peoples' lives by (B)ankers. And this one took the Walkers chocolate and chilli crisp.

But I do hope we beat Millwall.

Bankers are getting blamed for a lot of things and rightly so. However, I would guess that the result of yesterdays game is the fault of the players and that in this case the bankers are Innocent.

Harry didn't word it very well, but what I think he is trying to say is that we need 4 wins from 9 games (which we haven't achieved in the last 9), but 3 wins and 3 draws is the same (which we have achieved).

Perhaps he should have said "We have done at least 3 wins and 3 draws...." etc

If that makes any sense? :102:

Correct.

Even if we crawl to 85 pts, it will take some effort from P'boro, 'Wall and Dons.

Last edited:
if NP tells the players - every player looses a week wages if a team does the double over us then we should get some points on saturday.:055:

i would hope still for 83points at the end of the month and 89pts
by the time lids get to the walkers.

if NP tells the players - every player looses a week wages if a team does the double over us then we should get some points on saturday.:055:

i would hope still for 83points at the end of the month and 89pts
by the time lids get to the walkers.

If we lose he should tell them not to board the bus because they are being sent on holiday..........3 days in Margate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00