Transfer plucking names and numbers from a hat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant we please sign fitz hall or ashavin or cox , or anyone with a silly name as the chris weale jokes are getting tyresome :tumbleweed:

Cant we please sign fitz hall or ashavin or cox , or anyone with a silly name as the chris weale jokes are getting tyresome :tumbleweed:

One of my primary school teachers was called Mrs Willy, sign her up.

A player we should sign, he did well on friday against us and plays with real confidence and has great skills

Adel Taarabt has confirmed he is still hoping to leave Spurs as soon as possible after failing to break into their first team.

The Moroccan playmaker is currently on loan with QPR again and is lighting up the Championship with a number of spectacular goals.

Taarabt remains on a long-term deal at White Hart Lane and believes the North Londoners are keen to take that contract even further.

Not interested
However, after failing to make an impression on Harry Redknapp's first team he is not interested in prolonging his Spurs stay.

"Tottenham would like me to sign a new deal with them but, frankly, I don't fancy going back there now," he told the Evening Gazette.

"I've got two-and-a-half years left with them, but I hope to leave soon."

Total Season Points 2009

A player we should sign, he did well on friday against us and plays with real confidence and has great skills

Unfortunately, he appears to deal with the press with the same level of skill as DJ Campbell

Given the fact that he has two and a half years left on his contract, I suspect that Spurs will not be exactly giving him away and if it comes to competing with QPR for his signature ... forget it.

As good as he was first half, he also went missing second half.

As was pointed out by the sky crowd, he rarely passes the ball and the one time he did they scored. Its no good being a good player if you don't use the team around you.

I thought he was excellent and the reason he went missing second half was because we took him out of the game with a brilliant midfield display. Quality player IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669