transfer requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

slyfox

according to milan, certain players want to leave and he said if thats the way they feel,then they are best gone.

i wonder who wants to leave the sinking ship?

I wish I could wash my hands of this club as easily as them f**kers can.

Howard,Stearman,Hume,Mattock,Kisnorbo,Oakley,Clemence...basically anybody who is any good

Howard,Stearman,Hume,Mattock,Kisnorbo,Oakley,Clemence...basically anybody who is any good

have we actually got anytbody who is any good. have we not just been kidding ourselves about are supposed better players. afterall we were shockingly shite for the last couple of seasons and beyond.

They can't be that good can they? after all we are where we are coz of these useless fcuks!!

aint it a shame milan didnt put a performance related clause in there contracts,crickey we might have seen a difference,or as rayvon says they are all shite

They can't be that good can they? after all we are where we are coz of these useless fcuks!!

Ok get rid of them,I'm sure that will improve our chances of coming straight back up..I mean players are beating the door down to play for us as well,even the great Darren Moore wants to play for us..he was Derby's player of the season you know

There are rumours of premiership interest in Stearman & Mattock and Championship interest in Gradel. I would think Oakley,Clemence, DJ and Howard probably think they can do better than here and if any one made an offer for Hume I'd snapped their hand off.

EDIT: Also it's not clear whether Dodds and Sheehan will sign the contracts they've been offered.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670