Transfers - January 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Ham paid 5m for Boa Morte today! that has to be the most overpriced transfer of the season after Josh Lowe

Whilst Watford plump for a couple of players from Rotherham.

The players they have bought from Rotherham are very good players in league 1 and Championship, but no good in the premiership. IMO they've bought them now, for when there relegated.

West Ham paid 5m for Boa Morte today! that has to be the most overpriced transfer of the season after Josh Lowe

Even more over priced than what we spent on Akinshitby ??

The players they have bought from Rotherham are very good players in league 1 and Championship, but no good in the premiership. IMO they've bought them now, for when there relegated.

Will Hoskins is alright but who the f is that other player? Not even deemed good enough for Mansfield a season and a half ago!

I like Boa Morte, quality player. Seems a tad expensive considering his age but hes miles better than Zamora or Harewood.

I rate Boa Morte,think that price is a tad high but West Ham are desperate and have the cash so I imagine Fulham stuck a bit on

I rate Boa Morte,think that price is a tad high but West Ham are desperate and have the cash so I imagine Fulham stuck a bit on

Yesterday might have been a bit different if he had still been there...

Whilst Watford plump for a couple of players from Rotherham.

Well they are decent players but i dont see them keeping them up. I think Boothy and the board are just preparing for the promotion push next season.

Matthew Kilgallon [Leeds - Sheff Utd] £1.75m
Nigel Quashie [West Brom - West Ham] £1.5m
Anthony Stokes [Arsenal - Sunderland] £2m

Its his 6th club I think

West Ham, West Brom, Forest, Southampton, Portsmouth and QPR.

Has he been anywhere else?

Not sure. Most of those clubs have been in the last few years.

Made me laugh when Harry Redknapp 18 months ago described him as one of the best midfielders in the country.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670