Trees Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without wanting to sound gay, its something like this that should be bringing the two sets of fans together, and not wanting to kick the $hit out of each other.

Definitely, but such things do not have room to enter tiny minds... Here is hoping that Clive makes a full recovery and that when the game is replayed, it is in the right spirit on and off the pitch.

Last edited:
Without wanting to sound gay, its something like this that should be bringing the two sets of fans together, and not wanting to kick the $hit out of each other.

Well I'm not homophobic - thats a wonderful sentiment but sadly, as we both know, there are a minority of nutters on both sides who see things differently.

LIke society in general, the majority sadly never seem to be as vocal as the minority. If they were, we'd surely have peace in our time.

I'm out of here guys, I suppose best of luck to you with the forthcoming season, but most of all best wishes to Clive Clarke.

and we can all be thankfull that D*rby lost!!

Last edited:
Feeling pretty down after what happened tonight and I hope that Clive makes a full recovery.
Disgusted by the behaviour of people at the game who purport to be football fans and human beings......wrong on both counts.
Cheered by the Forest fans who have taken the time and trouble to post on here to wish Clive well, it's just a shame that they also feel the need to apologise for some of their so called fans.
Also immensley cheered by Wolves 1 Morecombe 3, made me smile.

hi everyone just got back ,its shocking the way the forest fans have been ,the chants that they said where uncalled for :icon_evil

we got out of there as fast as possible thanks Drew :icon_wink

most of us are in shock that Clive died in the dressing room and was brought back by the paramedics

our thoughts and prays are with him his family and all the players and staff

thanks too notts staff at the ground

newts :(

hi everyone just got back ,its shocking the way the forest fans have been ,the chants that they said where uncalled for :icon_evil

most of us are in shock that Clive died in the dressing room and was brought back by the paramedics

Did he have to carry you?

such a conflict from the start of the evening. earlier i was full of excitment and looking forward to the game, now however, i fel totally flat and down. i wish clive a full recovery and want to say my thoughts are with him and his family. a dark, dark day in the history of leicester city football club.

:eek: Crikey Newts, did your contacts tell you that? No wonder why they didn't want to continue. I hope he makes a recovery, and glad you are back in one piece yourself!

I was in the Forest end, most Forest fans around me applauded in support when the game was called off, a few booed. I was completely ashamed at some of the Leicester fans coming out of the ground singing 'we hate nottingham' some morons need to get some ****in perspective.

I can't understand people who actually actively do HATE supporters of other clubs. It is just a bloody game. I don't hate anyone for following their club.

What I can't stand is morons who use football as a vehicle for their small minded views and for their violence and pointless hatred. Most of these people don't actually actively love the game or even understand it...they just use it for their own disgusting agenda.

Lets not let the idiots win any further by giving their actions the air time it deserves. We should just focus on the goodwill we all feel towards CLive Clarke and hope that he can pull through.

All in all the conduct of the clubs themselves has been excellent and I think Nottingham Forest Football Club have acted honourably. They have actually won out tonight regardless of any result. I just hope Clive Clarke is okay right now.

:(

Last bit on Radio 5 said mouth to mouth failed and they had to use a defribulator to save him. So I suppose he did die and was brought back to life. Scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669