Trees v Blackpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Gwilliam

Lovely stuff

Praise to Holloway for what he's done there - simply excellent :038:

Come on Sky, let's see some blubbing Forest wankers

Absolutely right. w*s*r heads among the Leicester fans have been saying that Holloway is a good manager for a long time.

Holloway had his critics when he was here and some of them have made intelligent points about his team selection etc. However, there were an element who voiced unsavoury chants when he returned with Blackpool earlier in the season. He must feel some pride in making those chanters seem foolish. I wonder whether any of them will have the good grace to acknowledge this.

I hope it will be Leicester v Blackpool with a Leicester win. However, whether it is Leicester v Blackpool or Cardiff v Blackpool it will involve two excellent managers.

Blue Maniac

Alzheimers sufferer
Absolutely right. w*s*r heads among the Leicester fans have been saying that Holloway is a good manager for a long time.

Holloway had his critics when he was here and some of them have made intelligent points about his team selection etc. However, there were an element who voiced unsavoury chants when he returned with Blackpool earlier in the season. He must feel some pride in making those chanters seem foolish. I wonder whether any of them will have the good grace to acknowledge this.

I hope it will be Leicester v Blackpool with a Leicester win. However, whether it is Leicester v Blackpool or Cardiff v Blackpool it will involve two excellent managers.

Did you not buy one of those masks?

TornadoShaunUK

We were just to big a club for him, I think he works better at a smaller club with less expectations. Having said that I still hate him for what I consider taking our club to it's lowest ebb... but if we aren't going to make it it'd be nice to see Blackpool in the Premiership next year.

David Gwilliam

We were just to big a club for him, I think he works better at a smaller club with less expectations. Having said that I still hate him for what I consider taking our club to it's lowest ebb... but if we aren't going to make it it'd be nice to see Blackpool in the Premiership next year.

You may or may not be right about the small club. We will never know unless he gets a pre-season at a bigger club.
It is a great mistake to hate people. To hate someone is to give them power over you.

Billyjof

Well done Olly. Glad to see him get credit for a wonderful job this season.

All that really matters now is winning tonight.

The Old Fox

We may get a chance to find out: if Blackpool get to the Premiership, they will become a bigger club than us, in financial terms. :icon_sad:

Harbro-Fox

Legend
I know its Oliie but after the way them wankers behaved and played on Wednesday I hope that Blackpool win soooo much.

beaumontfox

See, as much as I dislike Cardiff, the thought of Holloway in the Prem after his tenure here makes my skin crawl. and his bleating after the 2nd leg about people being disrespectful to him calling him a joker........well hello Ian...that IS what you've based your managerial post match interviews on your twat!

tbh though, I really don't care either way, I won't be watching it.

TornadoShaunUK

I don't really have anything against either club. The way I see it if Blackpool go up, they will probably be able to, and want to, buy DJ from us which puts much needed money in the coffers and if Cardiff go up there's one less quality team to worry about next year as I think they are a better side than Blackpool.

fitz

I don't really have anything against either club. The way I see it if Blackpool go up, they will probably be able to, and want to, buy DJ from us which puts much needed money in the coffers and if Cardiff go up there's one less quality team to worry about next year as I think they are a better side than Blackpool.

Exactly my thoughts, either way we could benefit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670