Tunchev to start

Status
Not open for further replies.

jas123

surely he has to be playin, top defender, brown out tunchev in for me, anyone agree?

Totally. Much rather have a half-fit Tunchev than a fully fit Brown in there.

I think in fairness NP had to remain loyal to Brown and Hobbes as they did start the season well. I suspect the manner in which we conceded 3 yesterday will now present him with the opportunity to make the change now.

Common sense says an International class centre half will surely bring more to the party that big old Brown.

Yes, that's a splendid idea. Lets put a half-fit player in the side where he either has to go off at half time or gets injured - thus putting him out for longer. There's no need to rush him.

Where do I sign up for this school of logic?

Tunchev will play when he's fully fit. That's pretty obvious.

Last edited:
Tunchev is a better player granted but if he's not fully fit it's no good playing him week in week out.

Yes, that's a splendid idea. Lets put a half-fit player in the side where he either has to go off at half time or gets injured - thus putting him out for longer. There's no need to rush him.

Where do I sign up for this school of logic?

Tunchev will play when he's fully fit. That's pretty obvious.

Well then play Morisson, Brown is a good stopper but his distribution is far too mmuch a liability.

brown has a first touch like a trainee sex offender and a left foot like a game of hungry hippo's.
he's got great vision - he sees three passes ahead - unfortunately his pass is always to the opposition.

Tunch followed by Morrisson for me.

maybe you mean eyes rather than ears, seeing as it wasn't written down you hilarious and immensely droll boy.
stop trying to be the cleverest little boy in the classroom and let people say what they think about their team.
look up the word FORUM in your dick tionary and i think you'll find it says things like 'discussion' and 'opinion' not '1 person says something and then mugs off anyone else who says anything else'.
unless of course 'it's your ball and you're taking it home'

get a life.

Last edited:
maybe you mean eyes rather than ears, seeing as it wasn't written down you hilarious and immensely droll boy.
stop trying to be the cleverest little boy in the classroom and let people say what they think about their team.
look up the word FORUM in your dick tionary and i think you'll find it says things like 'discussion' and 'opinion' not '1 person says something and then mugs off anyone else who says anything else'.
unless of course 'it's your ball and you're taking it home'

get a life.

Look up the words "recovering from injury". I'll ignore the rest of your brash stupidity.

well - seeing as you are ignoring my stupidity you can almost certainly ignore my inference that having spent a minimum of 4 entire days writing your opinions down on this site (based on a conservative 20 seconds a post) - you're probably not the most 'socially qualified' person i've had pass judgement on me.
In fact i'd go as far to say that the estimated 40 days (based on you making 1 in 10 of the posts that occur whilst you are on the site) that you've spent just staring at this screen means that you're perhaps harbouring some medium sized social inadequacies that you inflict on others in the form of your hostile, consequence free responses to their equally valid opinions.

live and let live my friend

and go on my single mate dot com. assuming that you can tick both of the boxes in previous sentence.

well - seeing as you are ignoring my stupidity you can almost certainly ignore my inference that having spent a minimum of 4 entire days writing your opinions down on this site (based on a conservative 20 seconds a post) - you're probably not the most 'socially qualified' person i've had pass judgement on me.
In fact i'd go as far to say that the estimated 40 days (based on you making 1 in 10 of the posts that occur whilst you are on the site) that you've spent just staring at this screen means that you're perhaps harbouring some medium sized social inadequacies that you inflict on others in the form of your hostile, consequence free responses to their equally valid opinions.

live and let live my friend

and go on my single mate dot com. assuming that you can tick both of the boxes in previous sentence.

:081:

I am glad people are bringing up the name of Michael Morrison. Two years ago he was playing non-league but last year coped well with League One. This year the only time I have seen him play is out of position at right back. I regard him as a player with a lot of potential but he does need games.

I am glad people are bringing up the name of Michael Morrison. Two years ago he was playing non-league but last year coped well with League One. This year the only time I have seen him play is out of position at right back. I regard him as a player with a lot of potential but he does need games.

Agreed. Let's hope he can get himself back in favour.

You need to take a chill pill. Perhaps, maybe, possibly, due to the fact that Boc is running the prediction league and puts every game in the thread for each round, might just be part of the reason he has so many posts.

You, like a few on here at the moment, seem to take everything seriously and personally. As I said, chill out, and if you are so upset stop coming on here. Personally, I hope you stay and continue to contribute. :icon_wink

brown has a first touch like a trainee sex offender and a left foot like a game of hungry hippo's.
he's got great vision - he sees three passes ahead - unfortunately his pass is always to the opposition.

Tunch followed by Morrisson for me.

Everyone knows Tunchev is the better player over Brown.

Have you not read any of the posts or interview with Tunchev where it says he is not yet fully recovered or match fit?

Obviously neither Tunchev or Pearson want to risk the injury flaring up before he is fully recovered.

So it is not a question of if Tunchev is better than Brown, just when.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669