Tunchev

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is from someone connected with the club and have been proved right 95% of the time on FT.

"Sasho only damaged one knee. It did not work 100% the first time. So he needed a second op, then it got infected.
on the 24th of this month he had a full test on his knee and has been pushing his knee in training since. There is no ill effect and Sasho says he feels great.
Today he went to Bulgaria to join his wife and child. He has arranged with a club there so he can still do training every day.
The first team return for training early July. Sasho will return in the middle of June. So that he can start training early in the hope to be fully ready for the new season."
:038:

Maybe, I assumed this incident happened at the club where they are provided with food full of protein etc.

Maybe the staff are happy go knock him up a quick curry, and cater for every other players needs/wants individually.

There's no reason that 'ethnic' food can not provide the right proportions of proteins etc. I can't imagine that all the players would be eating exactly the same meal.

This is from someone connected with the club and have been proved right 95% of the time on FT.

"Sasho only damaged one knee. It did not work 100% the first time. So he needed a second op, then it got infected.
on the 24th of this month he had a full test on his knee and has been pushing his knee in training since. There is no ill effect and Sasho says he feels great.
Today he went to Bulgaria to join his wife and child. He has arranged with a club there so he can still do training every day.
The first team return for training early July. Sasho will return in the middle of June. So that he can start training early in the hope to be fully ready for the new season."

Fingers crossed this is true!

The prospect of Weale, Morrison, Hobbs, Tunchev and Berner as our defence next season is mouth watering. Would I be shot down if I suggested that this defence MAY be capable of holding its own in the premier?

None of us have seen Tunchev at this level and we don't know if he'll be the same player after his injury anyway. I'll wait and see before I start drooling.

The prospect of Weale, Morrison, Hobbs, Tunchev and Berner as our defence next season is mouth watering. Would I be shot down if I suggested that this defence MAY be capable of holding its own in the premier?
Yes

Weale, despite having a good season has shown glimpses of being less then commanding sometimes

Morrison is young so hard to say

Hobbs should be good enough IMO

Tunchev as mentioned hasn't even really played in the championship yet

Bruno as much as I love him, he isn't get any younger, and pace would definitely be an issue

Did someone just mention Morrison and mouth watering in the same sentence... :icon_wink

Last edited:
Yes
Bruno as much as I love him, he isn't get any younger, and pace would definitely be an issue

It wasn't an issue when he went on a 40 yard lung bursting run against cardiff and was horrendously chopped down - I still believe to this day that he would have scored had he not got fouled.

None of us have seen Tunchev at this level and we don't know if he'll be the same player after his injury anyway. I'll wait and see before I start drooling.

I would take a punt that if he reaches full fitness, he will be absolute quality at this level. From what I remember his brief comeback against peterborough demonstrated his quality he has.

I would take a punt that if he reaches full fitness, he will be absolute quality at this level. From what I remember his brief comeback against peterborough demonstrated his quality he has.
Whilst I agree to an extent, Peterborough were the worst team in the league and no different to the side he faced the year

Still think he will be good enough (unless hes not the same after those injuries)

I gather the club are anticipating Tunchev to be able to take part in the pre-season training. Encouraging news.

I gather the club are anticipating Tunchev to be able to take part in the pre-season training. Encouraging news.

Thanks Bob! Any other little snippets that you can divulge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669