Tunchev

Status
Not open for further replies.
this might have already been posted somewhere before but when's he due back?

Add him to the list of lepers we have signed over the last decade

That's all very well Hazzywazzymcduff, but did you know Lee Morris is without a club?

In a interview with the Bulgarian press, he's said he'll be back and will be in the Bulgarian side soon to play at Wembley.

I have all the main Bulgar papers delivered on a daily basis but there has been no mention of Tunchev's anticipated return although there have been some interesting articles covering his reaction when he discovered that he was actually playing for Leicester City rather than Manchester City.

Redditch Fox said:
there have been some interesting articles covering his reaction when he discovered that he was actually playing for Leicester City rather than Manchester City.
Interesting enough to actually post excerpts?

I've always found preparation H the most useful thing for clearing up a bleeding arsehole.

If you get gang ****ed in a Bulgarian prison though you might want to try using shoelaces for makeshift sutures.

I do hope Tunchev comes back as good as before since I regard him as one of our most gifted players. Otherw*s* I would hope the back four at the start of the season will be
- new rightback, Morrison, Hobbs, Berner or new left back with perhaps Bruce on the bench.

If Tunchev does come back Nigel has to decide what to do with Morrison. Last season right back with Neilson. seemed to me to be a weakness. Morrison with remarkably little experience forced his way into the team and turned rightback IMO into a position of strength. Since Morrison is likely to get better this season any new right back might find himself struggling to keep his place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566