Twenty20 2007 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am going to Derby V Leics tonight weather permitting. Really need to win this one.

The ECB have granted a temporary extension of play because of the bad weather, giving an extra hour to get all the over’s in. Makes a lot of sense imo

What a complete farce at the county ground last night! It all started off with some 5-10 year old kids dancing about to that U G L Y your ugly song. How c*** were they!! My 5 year old daughter could have done better and I haven't got a daughter! Secondly the main scoreboard wasn't working, so in the seat i was sitting in (and there wasn't many) i couldn't see the score! Then after 7 overs they go off for the sun! Unbelievable! It happened last year so why didn't they think about this before the match. Why start the match at 7pm when after only half an hour to stop it again. They could have started the match at say 6pm and had a longer break in the middle for the sun! Failing that maybe they should have rotated the pitch during the winter or erected some sort of sun screen! During the interval i decided to go the toilet and theres ony 4 urinals! There taking the P***

Had never been to Derbys ground before and don't think i'll be going back. Having said that the game ended up being really good in the end and Nixon and Ackerman paced their run chase really well. Bring on Notts weather permitting!

What a complete farce at the county ground last night! It all started off with some 5-10 year old kids dancing about to that U G L Y your ugly song. How c*** were they!! My 5 year old daughter could have done better and I haven't got a daughter! Secondly the main scoreboard wasn't working, so in the seat i was sitting in (and there wasn't many) i couldn't see the score! Then after 7 overs they go off for the sun! Unbelievable! It happened last year so why didn't they think about this before the match. Why start the match at 7pm when after only half an hour to stop it again. They could have started the match at say 6pm and had a longer break in the middle for the sun! Failing that maybe they should have rotated the pitch during the winter or erected some sort of sun screen! During the interval i decided to go the toilet and theres ony 4 urinals! There taking the P***

Had never been to Derbys ground before and don't think i'll be going back. Having said that the game ended up being really good in the end and Nixon and Ackerman paced their run chase really well. Bring on Notts weather permitting!
it sounded exciting on Radio Leicester:icon_lol:

4.45 start, 12 overs each

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673