twenty20 final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lako42

i understand leicestershire have been given 1600 tickets, but how the hell do you get them?

lako42 said:
i understand leicestershire have been given 1600 tickets, but how the hell do you get them?

From http://www.leicestershireccc.co.uk/:

The Club will receive an allocation of 1,600 tickets for the big climax to this season’s competition on Saturday August 12th and these will go on sale to Members and Twenty20 Season Ticket holders at 12.00 noon on Wednesday July 26th at Grace Road,

Each member and Twenty20 Season Ticket holder will be able to purchase two tickets in person at the ground on production of either their Membership or their Twenty20 Season Ticket.

No bookings will be taken over the telephone or on the Club’s online booking service on this occasion.

If there are still any tickets available, they will then go on general sale to the public on Monday July 31st.

crap! doesnt look like ill be getting one then. thats ruined my day

demand is very very high, you'll be very lucky to get a ticket if you haven't already got one. remember its four teams for the day, and it's at trent bridge. I presume nottinghamshire get a larger allocation because of this, but we will win this year, no probs. Surrey will finish second.

there are 4 teams but we have 1600 tickets regardless

Joe_Fox said:
demand is very very high, you'll be very lucky to get a ticket if you haven't already got one. remember its four teams for the day, and it's at trent bridge. I presume nottinghamshire get a larger allocation because of this, but we will win this year, no probs. Surrey will finish second.

Notts get an allocation of 1,600, just the same as the other three teams that are there on the final day. The other 8,000 or so tickets for the day were sold some time ago - before the finalists were even known.

Last edited:
bocadillo said:
Notts get an allocation of 1,600, just the same as the other three teams that are there on the final day. The other 8,000 or so tickets for the day were sold some time ago - before the finalists were even known.

Bought my ticket months ago. Knew we were going to get to finals day anyway.

flashyfox said:

you flashy git

flashyfox said:
Good thinking, I tried to do the same a few weeks ago but they were sold out by then.

I guess i'll have to be content with the TV!

it's one place that wouldnt give me a stiffy thats for sure

Could be a long day.

11.30 start at Trent Bridge to watch the county play Essex.

3.00 at the Walkers to watch the city play Ipswich.

7.15 at Trent Bridge to watch the county in the final (hopefully).

I know. Semi final due to finish at 2:15pm so will be mad dash to get over to the Walkers!! Hopefully we willl wrap it up early giving me a few extra crucial minutes to get there in time for kick off. Wheres the best place to park when arriving late for the football? :102:

flashyfox said:
I know. Semi final due to finish at 2:15pm so will be mad dash to get over to the Walkers!! Hopefully we willl wrap it up early giving me a few extra crucial minutes to get there in time for kick off. Wheres the best place to park when arriving late for the football? :102:
The pictures, but give them some bullshit about going to Nandos or the pictures or just pull into the exit

flashyfox said:
somewhere a little further away. that eliminates the risk of not finding a space (which could take a few mins) and traffic. then just walk faster than usual or run. you'll be fine.

We've posted 173 for 4 from our 20 overs.

We got off to a terrible start but HD and Nixon played brilliantly to bring us back into it.

Our team is....
D L Maddy, H D Ackerman, J Allenby, Mansoor Amjad, P A Nixon, J L Sadler, J N Snape, C W Henderson, D D Masters, S C J Broad, A R Griffith

I'm sure we need another bat in there.

Nathan said:
somewhere a little further away. that eliminates the risk of not finding a space (which could take a few mins) and traffic. then just walk faster than usual or run. you'll be fine.

ashby de la zouch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670