Under 21s Under 21s 2023/24

One thing I still can’t comprehend is why we don’t put Braybrooke or Alves on the bench and if we’re 3-0 up (ha!), stick them on. We could do with blooding them in for next season seeing as we can’t sign any ****er or extend any contracts.

We were putting two keepers on the bench at the start of the season rather than a youngster. Its bizarre.

One thing I still can’t comprehend is why we don’t put Braybrooke or Alves on the bench and if we’re 3-0 up (ha!), stick them on. We could do with blooding them in for next season seeing as we can’t sign any ****er or extend any contracts.

We were putting two keepers on the bench at the start of the season rather than a youngster. Its bizarre.
Yeah we never play the youngsters. Except for Marcal. And Nelson. And McAteer. And Raikhy. And Thomas.

Both Braybrooke and Alves are just coming back from injury. They have missed almost the entire season.

Both Braybrooke and Alves are just coming back from injury. They have missed almost the entire season.

Yeah, those may well be the actual facts, but we should have put them on the bench anyway and stuck them on the pitch when we’re three nil up. Even though neither of them could actually walk

Seriously, what a complete ****wit

I bet Pearson would have played them by now though....

Yeah, those may well be the actual facts, but we should have put them on the bench anyway and stuck them on the pitch when we’re three nil up. Even though neither of them could actually walk

We could probably put that lad Pele on the bench aswell while we're at it.

They’ve been fit for months.

But let’s just be Homer and abuse people and get away with it, as always.

Yeah we never play the youngsters. Except for Marcal. And Nelson. And McAteer. And Raikhy. And Thomas.
How many games have they all had?

The biggest worry for Alves and Braybrooke isn’t that they’re not getting minutes, it’s that we sell them for 50 marbles to try and meet financial targets (which we won’t anyway).

Alves has been playing for the U23’s since November, and it’s now April. Yet I’m the ****wit apparently.

And I’ve seen posts from people saying he should have come in the team from December onwards. Including a couple of the respondents here. Example below:

IMG_8547.jpeg

Don’t agree, fine. But the toxicity of a few on here is becoming beyond a joke.

Alves has been playing for the U23’s since November,

No he hasn't

He played in early December, got injured again and was out until February.
He's only played four games this season, once in December, twice in February, and once in April.
So can you understand why they're being cautious with him?

Last edited:
No he hasn't

He played in early December, got injured again and was out until February.
He's only played four games this season, once in December, twice in February, and once in April.
So can you understand why they're being cautious with him?
Not sure why several were calling for him to get a game in December then.

****wits.

Alves has been playing for the U23’s since November, and it’s now April. Yet I’m the ****wit apparently.

And I’ve seen posts from people saying he should have come in the team from December onwards. Including a couple of the respondents here. Example below:

View attachment 18546

Don’t agree, fine. But the toxicity of a few on here is becoming beyond a joke.
Erm.... he was injured. I didn't know that at the time.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4563