Academy Under 23s / Youth 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have any progress on some of the younger players in our development squad/under 23s?

Liandro Martin?

George Thomas (at Scunthorpe, anyone seen much of him)?

Darnell Johnson?

Raul Uche?

Callum Elder?

Martin is 23 and Elder will be 24 in Jan so just curious as to how they're performing for us and if they aren't then I'd assume we'll let them go soon?

With Someone like elder, he's already played at work a for a season amongst other clubs so surely it's better to loan him out again or put him up for sale?

Does anyone have any progress on some of the younger players in our development squad/under 23s?

Liandro Martin?

George Thomas (at Scunthorpe, anyone seen much of him)?

Darnell Johnson?

Raul Uche?

Callum Elder?

Martin is 23 and Elder will be 24 in Jan so just curious as to how they're performing for us and if they aren't then I'd assume we'll let them go soon?

With Someone like elder, he's already played at work a for a season amongst other clubs so surely it's better to loan him out again or put him up for sale?
Elder has recently signed a year extension to his contract and now won’t expire until he’s 25, so who knows.

Elder has recently signed a year extension to his contract and now won’t expire until he’s 25, so who knows.
I have a gut feeling Fuchs will leave 6 months early in January for the start of the new MLS season and Elder will be added as the reserve left back

I have a gut feeling Fuchs will leave 6 months early in January for the start of the new MLS season and Elder will be added as the reserve left back

Let's hope we don't need him then

The Guardianhavejust published a big report on players from the epl, sadly they’ve only done the first half yet and we’re in the second

The Guardianhavejust published a big report on players from the epl, sadly they’ve only done the first half yet and we’re in the second
Could you please post it when our bit comes along?

DssEUDaWwAIV_mM.jpg:large

It's 0-0 after 20 minutes.

The final game is next week. We need Fleetwood to beat Bury 1-0 or 2-1. Any other result and we're out.

So did Fleetwood do the business? Are we out?

So Benny doesn't even get a game with the Development Squad these days.
I wouldn’t see the point in playing him, same with King.

They’re not in the 25 man squad, they clearly don’t have a future in the squad, so they’re just taking the places of youngsters who we should be developing, hence the name “development squad”.

It’s crazy that King is playing really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469