Up or down ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up.

Come Sunday I'll be on my fourth Scottish holiday of the season, and if the first three are anything to go by then we will score four goals. FACT. I had been keeping this tendency secret in order to give myself an unfair advantage in the Prediction League, but I would now rather cheer up the good people who infest this forum :048:

I think there will be 4 goals. The only thing is that it will be Stoke 4 Leicester 1

Down. First time I've really thought it.

Yes - I'm afraid so.

A very valuable point for Southampton - I believe that they will take something at home against Sheffield United and I expect us to lose at Stoke. So sadly, it looks like curtains.

Whichever it takes to get rid of Holloway, we'll do the opposite.

Whichever it takes to get rid of Holloway, we'll do the opposite.

I think that by this time next week - one of our two wishes will be granted. Mr Holloway will be signing on at the Plymouth JobCentre Plus, but unfortunately we (or rather Mandaric) will be counting the cost of Holloway's management in the millions.

Ive never admitted to "down" thoughts until now, although win lose or draw could keep us up i fear Kisnorbo's injury will cost us(worried about their long throw-ins)
There is still a small hope to cling to (ie other games more important) Come on Norwich/Sheff Utd!

i really think we will stay up bit the main problem is that if we play like we did against Sheff utd.......then it will be Down and Out!!!

I've finally come to the conclusion that we will be relegated. I can't see us bettering Sotons result, I think their players want it more.

Ey Up everyone
I'm back after a bit of an absence & it's down to me to be your saviour & lift the gloom.
So,here goes...

...I say UP.

Why?

No rational reason at all.Simply because I'm a city fan & have been for 33 years,so what else can i really say? It has to be UP
For me personally it's going to be a terrible day.I'm going to a birthday party in Brum on Saturday.The birthday celebrator has rented a pub for the night & we have it all to ourselves until 2PM on Sunday.This means that come kick-off time I'm going to be suffering from the world's most massive hangover while travelling back to Leicester trying to listen to Bullsh*t Barber describe the tension at the Britannia on RL.Your sympathy is appreciated in advance.I should be home by midway through the 2nd half,at which point i will spend 20 or so agonising minutes with a mug of tea & a paracetamol overdose listening to my beloved club survive/effectively cease to exist (delete as applicable)
In my mind's eye I can see myself stretched out in the living room at 5PM in a state of physical distress but mental calm as I contemplate next season & the miraculous rising of LCFC from the ashes.
Thanks to England being crap & failing to qualify for the Euros I can then look forward to a totally football-free summer,time to recharge form the horrors of this season,watch a bit of cricket & sit in the garden ready to embrace August with renewed optimism.It's a lovely image.
The alternative is that I will be on my knees come 5PM Sunday,head down the toilet,vomiting & self harming while texting some dodgy blokes I happen to know in Beaumont Leys to find out how much it would cost to have 25 professional footballers kneecapped with a cordless power drill.

Given that alternative it HAS to be UP!

Thank you.I trust you're all feeling optimistic now?

Scenarios (in order of preferred)

- Stay up, Ollie sacked
- Relegated, Ollie sacked
- Stay up, Ollie remains
- Relegated, Ollie remains.

A WBA away performance and we have a glitter of hope or Sheff Utd play well and stuff Soton. In reality im upset its on Sky because last night was hard enough to watch never mind watching my team relegated and in front of the nation.

A WBA away performance and we have a glitter of hope or Sheff Utd play well and stuff Soton. In reality im upset its on Sky because last night was hard enough to watch never mind watching my team relegated and in front of the nation.

I have said down for ages, but now we will have the indignity of it being live on Sky. :icon_cry:

One bonus though, whoever is going make sure you are one of the last to leave and sit in the middle of some empty seats head in hands, you will get on the telly and in the papers!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570