Up Yours Barber

Status
Not open for further replies.

four king power

One of my mates (a foxes talker) regularly enjoys reminding me of probably the worst Barberism it goes like this.

"And Dion Dublin heads it clear" on the surface of it that’s not too bad but the player in question was Carl Court (I think) Dion had left the club 18 month previously

I remember a pre season RL phone in where Baa Baa Daggers and the Birch managed to call Carl Cort.. Carlton Cole for nearly an hour, and then embarrassed themselves further by saying it was a joke. :icon_roll

Thrax

i remember him calling Collins John 'Stern John' during a match once

White Peak Fox

Good idea Micky, I think we should definitely start a petition to get him off! I reckon nearly everyone on the Forum would be up for that. Because I work weekends and don't live in Leicestershire my only source to the game is BAA BAA's god awful commentary(I can just about pick up the signal), and at times he has me shouting at the bloody radio! In any other walk of life(apart from politics!), someone who made so many mistakes on a consistant basis would be shown the door...and he's a bloody Derby fan!!!! My only defence is that he is the width of a rizla paper better than Kenyon(predecessor), but at least he is/was a Foxes fan.

BARBER OUT!!! SORT IT OUT RADIO LEICESTER!

FantasyFox

Good idea Micky, I think we should definitely start a petition to get him off! I reckon nearly everyone on the Forum would be up for that. !

No. Barbers excellent. Your silly petition is preposterous. What the hell is wrong with you WPF, have you lost your mind. It's people like you that make me collect weapons and send nail-bombs indiscriminately through the post.

Please. No more talk of Barber petitions. Mods, you're as much to blame for these heinous actions as the perpetrators. Judgement day will soon be upon you. My head tingles.

White Peak Fox

I always bring the best out in people, it's a natural talent:102:

As for my mind, that went years ago mate, along with tolerance and patience....:081:

FantasyFox

I always bring the best out in people, it's a natural talent:102:

As for my mind, that went years ago mate, along with tolerance and patience....:081:

I'm just an idiot. Please ignore me. The frustration that this club induces combined with boredom, piles and an abusive partner sometimes result in my outbursts.

I agree, Barber is a nincompoop.

White Peak Fox

Of course you don't mate, that's why you wouldn't keep a dog..:)

Chill mate, it's not the end of the world...

Last edited:

tedfoxxx

Don't even get me started on BAA BAA's commentry...

Note to RL - next time you hire a football correspondant try and get some one who actually gives a sh!t about the club and doesnt support one of their closest rivals. A personality and less irritating voice would also be favourable.

he always regails his pathetic stories on how him and his best bud (whoevers doing the co-commentery) almost got lost on the way there. he is a prick and although i wouldnt want a biast, raving leicester fan commentating on the game, the last thing anyone wants is to hear is a sheep bleating about utter tripe for an hour and a half

Last edited:

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
Is Jon Barber a confirmed Derby fan, or are we still throwing shots in the dark?

Micky

I know its slightly off topic but i noticed in last wknds sporting blue that matthew Piper has started playing football again - in the leicesterhsire senior league - can't remember the team but he plays alongside his brother. would be nice to see him make a comeback - highly unlikely at this level I suppose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669