Upgrading a season ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

indierich06

My Grandad can't make it to the Forest match today, so he's asked me if I want his ticket. Does anyone know offhand how you go about upgrading it and how much it generally costs? I'm trying to get through to the ticket office - it must be very busy because it's taking ages.

My Grandad can't make it to the Forest match today, so he's asked me if I want his ticket. Does anyone know offhand how you go about upgrading it and how much it generally costs? I'm trying to get through to the ticket office - it must be very busy because it's taking ages.

Just go down, the turnstile blokes never check anything they just rip the ticket out and carry on talking to their mate.

Just go to the counter and ask them to do it. Should only be the difference between an OAP and an Adult ticket for the day, i think?

Last edited:
I've upgraded my parents' tickets for today in the West Stand. Cost me £10 each ticket. I rang the ticket office and today I'll have to take their ticket to the caravan and collect the upgraded ticket.

My friends used to regularly take adult friends on their daughters' youth tickets and were only queried once - and managed to talk their way out of it somehow.

Last edited:
Cost me £4 in the end. Best £4 I've ever spent by far - that may have well been the best game I've ever seen at the walkers!

Just go down, the turnstile blokes never check anything they just rip the ticket out and carry on talking to their mate.

After this comment I watched carefully and you're right the guy never even looked up at me so I needn't have bothered.

After this comment I watched carefully and you're right the guy never even looked up at me so I needn't have bothered.

My step mum got in on my sister's under 8's ticket a few years ago FFS.

They never bother to check. Although, if the club are watching any of this, that may change.

EDIT: Who am i think that the club actually care whan the fans think?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570