Vardy For England!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at a motorsport event in Alabama last month and I saw some bloke wearing a sweatshirt that had, I kid you not, "Straight Outta Rutland" on the front. I'd forgotten about that until now.

Struggling with a knock according to Hodgson. Unlikely to feature tomorrow

Struggling with a knock according to Hodgson. Unlikely to feature tomorrow

Saves me having to watch the steaming pile of turd. Good news in a way.

Newcastle is the only concern for us

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2015/nov/11/premier-league-team-season-so-far

Paul Doyle has got Vardy and Mahrez in The Guardian's 'Team of the Year So Far'

On Mahrez;
"Blessed with rare close control and a far-out imagination, the Algerian is a magician who does more than entertain – he also decides matches..."

And Vardeh;
"Defending against the Leicester forward must be like having workmen using a pneumatic drill outside your bedroom window all night, not a moment’s respite, a royal pain in the head."

Nice. *sunglassessmilyfacefromtheolddays*

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2015/nov/11/premier-league-team-season-so-far

Paul Doyle has got Vardy and Mahrez in The Guardian's 'Team of the Year So Far'

On Mahrez;
"Blessed with rare close control and a far-out imagination, the Algerian is a magician who does more than entertain – he also decides matches..."

And Vardeh;
"Defending against the Leicester forward must be like having workmen using a pneumatic drill outside your bedroom window all night, not a moment’s respite, a royal pain in the head."

Nice. *sunglassessmilyfacefromtheolddays*
With Drinkwater on the bench and Ranieri as the manager.

So Vardy goes to an England training session and gets injured. When was the last time that a city player was injured in training?
It shows the level of professionalism at this club that we love.
Our players are seldom injured and we are able to play our best team week in and week out. We can use the facilities of one of the world's best sports science facilities at Loughborough and keep the team fit. This professionalism seems to permeate throughout the whole club, from recruitment, to playing on the pitch, to the owner's support for the manager, vis- a vis their support for Pearson last season when most owners would have fired him.
I have the feeling that this is not a bubble that we are experiencing, but the long-term development of a club that can be in the top six in this league and stay there.

So Vardy goes to an England training session and gets injured. When was the last time that a city player was injured in training?
It shows the level of professionalism at this club that we love.
Our players are seldom injured and we are able to play our best team week in and week out. We can use the facilities of one of the world's best sports science facilities at Loughborough and keep the team fit. This professionalism seems to permeate throughout the whole club, from recruitment, to playing on the pitch, to the owner's support for the manager, vis- a vis their support for Pearson last season when most owners would have fired him.
I have the feeling that this is not a bubble that we are experiencing, but the long-term development of a club that can be in the top six in this league and stay there.

I believe the injury is related to when he went down on Saturday. I'm sure if we (City) were playing tomorrow he would play.
I think he will on Tuesday and have a feeling we will see him through the middle with Rooney playing behind him.

He's still right about the good job we do on keeping players fit.

Especially compared to Arsenal

Our backroom staff are the players of the season...unless it's discovered they're part of a massive performance-enhancing drug scandal.

Our backroom staff are the players of the season...unless it's discovered they're part of a massive performance-enhancing drug scandal.

I was thinking earlier that we are due a massive scandal, there's no ****ing way Leicester City can get away with this type of positive period without an absolute hammer blow of a shit storm whipping in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669