Injury News Vardy - Hernia Operation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever heard of unconscious bias? Its pretty routinely accepted as being a thing. Helps people to organise the world into boxes.
Easy to find examples to try and disprove the rule, but the the stats overall don't lie.
I was providing you my opinion on the Article take it or leave it, I am of course aware of unconscious bias, I have been raised to treat people as I find them and to treat people how I would I like to be treated. As has been stated above this thread has veered off on one hell of a tangent, and I think I will leave it there, if you would like to PM that is fine.

Vardy's posted a video of him on the treadmill tonight - so back in some level of training at least.

listening to either the Guardian football pod or the totally pod they were going on about how we'd end up using Maddison as a false 9, these idiots seem to have ignored every piece of info about Vardy's injury they talk like he is out for months if not the season

It looks as though he's due to be in contention for the Wolves match. I'd have him on the bench for a couple of matches (Wolves and Brighton) before starting him against Liverpool.

His record since 2012 against Wolves is pretty ropey. He doesn't ever seem to get any joy with their deep defence.

The games we need him most for are the Liverpool, Villa and Arsenal ones.

It just struck me this lull in Vardy’s season in January has been a recurring theme, quite often seems to be carrying a knock around this time. But every year he has come back to finish strongly.

overall he’s only scored 4 goals in January for us since we got promoted.
if I get round to it I might do this properly and look at a monthly distribution, but this is based on a quick observation of his goals list. Being rested for the FA Cup also impact on this top of course.

14/15 didn’t score from September to March
15/16 didn’t score from the mid December Chelsea match to 23rd Jan
16/17 didn’t score from mid Dec Man C hat trick to the Sevilla game 22nd Feb
17/18 scored a couple at the end of Jan
18/19 scored on New Year’s Day and then not until 10th Feb
19/20 didn’t score between 21st December and 9th Mar
20/21 no goal since Christmas

It looks as though he's due to be in contention for the Wolves match. I'd have him on the bench for a couple of matches (Wolves and Brighton) before starting him against Liverpool.

His record since 2012 against Wolves is pretty ropey. He doesn't ever seem to get any joy with their deep defence.

The games we need him most for are the Liverpool, Villa and Arsenal ones.

And Prague

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469