vBookie requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can i have Vbookie for Holland vs Scotland and Scotland to win. 2-1

is it to late for tonights Europa league games?

If Cleverley scores the first and only goal on Saturday, would the bookies pay out for him scoring the last goal as well? I wouldn't have thought so, but does anyone know? Highland? :102:

First goal and last goal are separate bets. It there's only one goal, it is both the first goal and the last goal and bookies pay out accordingly.

Tom Cleverley ( yes I know I missed the e out, but the bookies would still pay out on that) to score the last goal on Saturday.

Added in the vBookie for the Watford v City game. :icon_wink

Not like a dead heat in a horse race then. I'm surprised bookies will pay out on both. Cheers for that Bob.

I'm not sure that I am understanding you.

In the 'first goal' book, if you stake on a player and he scores the only goal in a 1-0 game - you win, the bookie pays.

In the 'last goal' book, if you stake on a player and he scores the only goal in a 1-0 game - you win, the bookie pays.

Are you suggesting that the bookie should not pay on 'last goal' in a 1-0 game? If that was so, 'last goal' odds would have to be higher to allow for the possibility of there being no payout. But they're the same as the 'first goal' odds. The only goal in a 1-0 game is both the first goal and the the last goal. It's not a case of the bookie paying out on both because they are separate and distinct wagers.

Last edited:
I'm not sure that I am understanding you.

In the 'first goal' book, if you stake on a player and he scores the only goal in a 1-0 game - you win, the bookie pays.

In the 'last goal' book, if you stake on a player and he scores the only goal in a 1-0 game - you win, the bookie pays.

Are you suggesting that the bookie should not pay on 'last goal' in a 1-0 game? If that was so, 'last goal' odds would have to be higher to allow for the possibility of there being no payout. But they're the same as the 'first goal' odds. The only goal in a 1-0 game is both the first goal and the the last goal. It's not a case of the bookie paying out on both because they are separate and distinct wagers.

:icon_sad: I only asked. :icon_wink

:icon_sad: I only asked. :icon_wink

And I was only trying to answer what I hoped was your question. Now you wouldn't expect me to do it less than fully, would you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669