vBookie

Status
Not open for further replies.
lazzer said:
3d superball :icon_bigg get in

You must have cheated somehow :icon_conf

New high scores are supposed to show up on the Arcade home page :102:

Now I suppose I've got to work out how to give people extra vcash, maybe I should have done that before making the offer!

lazzer said:
3d superball :icon_bigg get in
That is such a shite game you only deserve 10 extra vcash...;)

Is Lazzer the only one with NIL VCASH? .:icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_bigg

oh i see durham so if you already hold a record you cant break it .....better tell that to the olympic team :102: ...:icon_bigg muppet

lazzer said:
oh i see durham so if you already hold a record you cant break it .....better tell that to the olympic team :102: ...:icon_bigg muppet

:icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_bigg Calm down!! :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

DurhamFox said:
He wont be by the time he has finished crawling up Webo's arse.
I know, how humiliating is that? And all for a few virtual pounds....:icon_redf :icon_redf

DurhamFox said:

well thank god its not your arse i would need two sherpas and a team of feckin huskies

DurhamFox said:

Durham hates it when Lazzer pays more attention to other members!!! He also gets mad when he talks to other users :icon_lol:

MKFox said:
I know, how humiliating is that? And all for a few virtual pounds....:icon_redf :icon_redf

Imagine what he would do for real money!! :eek:

It's a crap game, which is probably why the high score was so easy to beat, because no one plays it :icon_wink

But a deal's a deal, and Lazzer will soon find an extra 100 in his account. No doubt he'll lose it all again and come crawling back to me.

i was set a challenge and i rose to the occassion (unlike some posters on here)and achieved the required target i am frankly quite stunned by the unecessary abuse given out to me in what can only be described as petty jealousy. in todays soviety too many sit on their arses demanding this and that ....well not me i got off mine and reached my goal of which im proud :038::038::038::038::038::038::038::038::icon_bigg

webmaster said:
It's a crap game, which is probably why the high score was so easy to beat, because no one plays it :icon_wink

But a deal's a deal, and Lazzer will soon find an extra 100 in his account. No doubt he'll lose it all again and come........... crawling back to me.

you disgust me sometimes ...... i have learnt my lesson and never again will i dance to your tune .......i still have a bitter after taste

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47