vBookie

Status
Not open for further replies.
lazzer said:
i was set a challenge and i rose to the occassion (unlike some posters on here)and achieved the required target i am frankly quite stunned by the unecessary abuse given out to me in what can only be described as petty jealousy. in todays soviety too many sit on their arses demanding this and that ....well not me i got off mine and reached my goal of which im proud :038::038::038::038::038::038::038::038::icon_bigg

What time is the medication due...................:102:

lazzer said:
you disgust me sometimes ...... i have learnt my lesson and never again will i dance to your tune .......i still have a bitter after taste

I would be careful you 100 Vcash pts havent appeared yet! You dont want to bite the hand which feeds you :icon_bigg

Willlow said:
I would be careful you 100 Vcash pts havent appeared yet! You dont want to bite the hand which feeds you :icon_bigg

no your quite right............ so i would shut the feck up if i was you ;)

lazzer said:
no your quite right you little gay boy

Im glad you agree with me :)

Last edited by a moderator:
So Lazzer what do you really think of Webbo? :icon_wink :icon_lol:

lazzer said:
i was set a challenge and i rose to the occassion (unlike some posters on here)and achieved the required target i am frankly quite stunned by the unecessary abuse given out to me in what can only be described as petty jealousy. in todays soviety too many sit on their arses demanding this and that ....well not me i got off mine and reached my goal of which im proud :038::038::038::038::038::038::038::038::icon_bigg

Will this win change your way of life ?

Webbo, when you place a bet it says something weird in the link between screens. I thought it had fooked up and now I have a duplicate bet I don't want. Can you cancel bets?

Joe_Fox said:
Webbo, when you place a bet it says something weird in the link between screens. I thought it had fooked up and now I have a duplicate bet I don't want. Can you cancel bets?

Joe_Fox - Boldly going where everybody else has been a few days earlier ;)

Webbo

Is there any way we will be able to transfer vcash between each other if we have a little side-bet?

Or is that for too much work to maintain? Or does it run the risk of forum members owing each other vast amount of vcash?

glyn said:
Webbo

Is there any way we will be able to transfer vcash between each other if we have a little side-bet?

Or is that for too much work to maintain? Or does it run the risk of forum members owing each other vast amount of vcash?

Get back to the snooker forum! :018:

webmaster said:
His signal to noise ratio in the LCFC forum is better than yours Joe. Maybe you should go back to general chat.

Maybe you should shuddup.:018:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00