Very early Barnsley Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to SSN late last night, MM is putting on more free coaches for this game as well.

its free.....
I couldn't give a ****, I'm not getting on it!!!, I'll drive up there on my own, and I'll set off an hour later and wave at you as I past you at Junction 30. (With my aircon, legroom and Vega4 top keep me company)

I couldn't give a ****, I'm not getting on it!!!, I'll drive up there on my own, and I'll set off an hour later and wave at you as I past you at Junction 30. (With my aircon, legroom and Vega4 top keep me company)

:081: :081: :081: :081:

Both us and Barnsley only really need one point each to guarantee safety...

can something not be arranged?:icon_wink

can someone confirm he is putting free coaches on?

Milan probably could! I heard this on radio 5 last night but only from a fan. Hope its true I am properly skint and savingn on the travel cost would make a real difference to me at the minute.

Funny this MM putting on the Free Coaches,maybe I'm cynical but I can't help feeling he wants something in return....when are the Season Ticket prices for next season announced?

Funny this MM putting on the Free Coaches,maybe I'm cynical but I can't help feeling he wants something in return....when are the Season Ticket prices for next season announced?

you have to be a pretty stupid to let a free coach to barnsley make you buy a season ticket, think ill just drive if it will save me £300 ;)

He is a business man and all the 'freebies' will be part of keeping the customers sweet. If he wants more ST holders next season, he will need flexible payment options, a well known manager and two or three 'name' players, and reassurances that discounts and offers to 'walk up' tickets will not dilute the value of an ST, to get a significant response. Having said that, it is a nice gesture to our 'away' heroes that have endured great cost and much pain on their travels!

He is a business man and all the 'freebies' will be part of keeping the customers sweet. If he wants more ST holders next season, he will need flexible payment options, a well known manager and two or three 'name' players, and reassurances that discounts and offers to 'walk up' tickets will not dilute the value of an ST, to get a significant response. Having said that, it is a nice gesture to our 'away' heroes that have endured great cost and much pain on their travels!

why? just pay the fecker, it has to be paid in the end

Im sure they said last night on SSN MM would be paying for the coaches to Barnsley, i maybe wrong though.

It defo said on SSN that MM will be providing free coaches to Barnsley. I heard it, and I hadn't been drinking, and I still remebered it this morning. :icon_conf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669