Very early Barnsley Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
we are leving at 10am got to call too see when my ferking new cars ready :icon_evil ,then over to 1884 for a coffee cya in there :icon_bigg :icon_wink

newts
have a good day newts and i'll hopefully see you up there

melts

I'm fully expecting wins today for both Leeds and Hull.

Next week, Wolves will need to beat us to secure a play off place so that will be a very tough game.

Derby could be out of the running for an automatic promotion place before the final game, leading Leeds to feel that they're there for the taking next week.

As a result, we need a point today. A point means we can enjoy next weekend, try to stop Wolves getting in the play offs, listen out for news on Leeds/Derby/F****t etc in a carefree way.

If we lose today, next Sunday becomes a completely different experience and one I think we all want to avoid.

So to all those travelling today, keep on singing, keep on clapping and bring something home with you.

Sort of like, come back with our players....or on them?

Alright, alright FFS, I was only bloody joking, I hope I don't see any of you!!!! :icon_wink

to spot us chantelle is wearing her schools fa cup hat got the 3 lions on it and e.on dark blue and her hume yellow shirt :icon_wink im in the long sleve one ;)
I have got a better idea though Newts. The fact that I know you and Chantelle it's probably easier that I just look for you two instead of your clothes :102: :icon_lol:

Still won't be looking for you though :icon_wink

Just checking the latest news before heading up to barnsley , come on you blues....................

just on the train the barnsley from sheff and theres a guy in a pink tshirt with pink shoes, what does a-z look like?!

I think we will struggle today,lets make no mistake we are still a poor side.Just hoping Hull and Leeds don't both win otherwise next Sunday could be very nervy indeed.We are 25/1 to be relegated

I think we will struggle today,lets make no mistake we are still a poor side.Just hoping Hull and Leeds don't both win otherwise next Sunday could be very nervy indeed.We are 25/1 to be relegated

Yup, if we lose today everyone will be back into panic mode I think.

But let's not let that happen! We may be a poor side, but so are Barnsley.

Hopefully dirty Leeds will be relegated today too! :)

theres a guy in a pink tshirt with pink shoes, what does a-z look like?!
Like this, only camper....

Quentin%2001.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675