Victory Parade May 16th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to do a dirty protest in front of the bus.

Wife is ill in bed so I'm going to be standing in the school car park waiting to collect my son. Pissballs.

Already people on Vickie park according to the BBC

Wife is ill in bed so I'm going to be standing in the school car park waiting to collect my son. Pissballs.

Surely he understands the enormity of this occasion and could just stay there overnight, just this one time? He has to go back there tomorrow anyway...

I couldn't get the day off from work, so I'm stuck in Windsor when I'd hoped to be up there to see it :( Midweek in the evening was never going to be easy for people living outside of Leicester, but obviously the majority of Leicester fans (up to now) are going to be in/around the area.

Would love to be there though!

I was in town around 11 this morning and there were already quite a lot of people there in City gear so it's gonna be packed everywhere!

Ring school and tell them it's a family emergency and he has to leave early.

Technically not lieing as surely your son needs to witness this moment!

Ring school and tell them it's a family emergency and he has to leave early.

Technically not lieing as surely your son needs to witness this moment!
GCSE exams.

Upside, coverage is going to be live on (however you watch) Sky Sports News from 3pm till something.

Just sacked work off and got on the way. 2.26 from St Pancras. Save me a space....

Just sacked work off and got on the way. 2.26 from St Pancras. Save me a space....

I was on the 11:15. There were more City shirts on St Pancras than there are on match days.

Sat in the Soar Point having a pint.

Last time I was drinking in here was after Leeds home League 1.

Shame I couldn't bring my old man today as he's not too well.

Great to be back.

Driving over me Aussie missus wanted to stop off at The World of Wedgwood.

I got hugged in the car park by a Bournemouth fan who was on his way back South.

"Inspiration to us all mate!"

Poor sod is doing the trek back up for the rearranged match.

Argh why am I not there! just got Sky Go on in the background at work and it's torturing myself

Arrived a little while ago from Bedford. Great party atmosphere.

I couldn't get the day off from work, so I'm stuck in Windsor when I'd hoped to be up there to see it :( Midweek in the evening was never going to be easy for people living outside of Leicester, but obviously the majority of Leicester fans (up to now) are going to be in/around the area.

Would love to be there though!

One of my friends was reporting gridlock on the roads at 1pm. I work in Coventry, I think I can forget it. EM News/Central News it is.

Town is busy for a Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670