villa pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's the best approach, it's just GM's way of playing, he's always done it - and that was why I was so against his appointment.
I listened to the local Brum radio before and after the match and they knew exactly how Leicester would play because they'd seen when he was at West Brom.

I knew exactly how we would play. MON knew exactly how we would play. I bet MON feels good about that tonight.......

Yes, I want to be entertained, not watch us bore the opposition into submission.

Fair play to GM for getting the players working hard, and organised, but I don't like teams playing such defensive tactics.

One-off cup game, through to the next round. Don't be so fecking miserable Jeff :)

:102:

Doesn't mean I agree with the tactic of having 5 full backs on the pitch at the same time.

I'll stop going to away games if we're going to play like that every week.

Spot on, we may have won and its great, dont get me wrong. However we cant carry on playing all these full backs

Spot on, we may have won and its great, dont get me wrong. However we cant carry on playing all these full backs

if we win every game, I would be happy to see 10 defenders in a team. Fcuk fancy football and lose.

Yes, I want to be entertained, not watch us bore the opposition into submission.

Fair play to GM for getting the players working hard, and organised, but I don't like teams playing such defensive tactics.

I want to see us win at any costs. Losing is for losers, you don't anything for losing

Unlucky Jeff.........

"People have got to accept how we are going to play, how we are going to win games and what we are going to have to do during football matches.

http://www.thisisleicestershire.co....tentPK=18509320&folderPk=77460&pNodeId=132401

arsenal are entertaining,and they win.they are allways on the lookout for new fans.:102:

ps.my multi quote dont work:mad:

But Jeff is a Leicester City fan :icon_roll

Last edited:
But Jeff is a Leicester City fan :icon_roll
i support arsenal,is there something against supporting 2 teams:icon_roll

let me edit this by saying lcfc are my main team,but i do support arsenal when we arent in the prem.so most of the time:icon_lol:

Last edited:
i support arsenal,is there something against supporting 2 teams:icon_roll

He is a Leicester City fan, and is merely stating what he wants to see from the team he has supported since he was a babe in arms

Why on earth should he have to start supporting a new team from scratch (for no reason whatsoever) ?

If he did that he wouldn't be a 'real' fan at all, would he - just another plastic one

'Real' fans stick with their team for a lifetime - they do not drift from one club to another year in year out for no apparent reason. How pitiful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Blackburn 00
2Bristol City00
3Burnley00
4Cardiff City00
5Coventry City00
6Derby00
7Hull City00
8Leeds Utd00