villa pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i support arsenal,is there something against supporting 2 teams:icon_roll

Sorry if this is some strange joke that I'm not in on but of course you can't support two teams unless they can never meet. What the feck will you do if we draw Arsenal in the next round? Support one team in each half? How would you know your team had won? I'm confused!

He is a Leicester City fan, and is merely stating what he wants to see from the team he has supported since he was a babe in arms

Why on earth should he have to start supporting a new team from scratch (for no reason whatsoever) ?

If he did that he wouldn't be a 'real' fan at all, would he - just another plastic one

'Real' fans stick with their team for a lifetime - they do not drift from one club to another year in year out for no apparent reason. How pitiful
if i could have one wish to become anybody in the world it would be you.
whats it like being the worlds only perfect human being:102:

if i could have one wish to become anybody in the world it would be you.
whats it like being the worlds only perfect human being:102:

let me edit by saying jeff can speak for himself,like others on here.why is it you allways stick your nose in, and become everybodys spokesman :icon_conf

Sorry if this is some strange joke that I'm not in on but of course you can't support two teams unless they can never meet. What the feck will you do if we draw Arsenal in the next round? Support one team in each half? How would you know your team had won? I'm confused!
i would support lcfc if you had read my post correctly:icon_roll

lots of people follow other teams for different reasons,maybe born there etc.sorry if i dont conform to your way of thinking.

Sorry if this is some strange joke that I'm not in on but of course you can't support two teams unless they can never meet.

Leicester are my first team (obviously) and Bury are my second team. I never thought they would meet, until the League Cup match last season.

Fulop

Stearman
N'Gotty
Kisnorbo
McAuley
Mattock

Chambers
Kishishev
Clemence

Hume
Fryatt

11 out of 11 - very impressive!