Vote For Your Favourite City legend...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I don't trust anything online where I have to press a "submit", "send", or any such like button.

Also, I said "Lineker for me", I don't care of he wins or not.

i dont think anything horrific will happen tbh

I cannot believe they are using a freebie poll on pollhost.com to run it!
Is that the best they can do?
I don't know what CMS they are using for the site but I would have thought they'd have been able to host their own poll.

i wanted frank rolling

Sascha Lenhart :102:

Those 49 minutes against Scarborough in the Coca Cola Cup back in 1996 were truly amazing.
Gobsmacked he missed out.

I'm not voting on principal..... If I can't vote for Neil Lewis then i'm not voting for anyone.

Has to be Gordon Banks for me, Walsh would get my vote if it was for the most passionate, committed player but Banks was truly world class.

Has to be Gordon Banks for me, Walsh would get my vote if it was for the most passionate, committed player but Banks was truly world class.

Gordon Banks cost us the 1963 FA Cup Final.

It does seem like a very silly poll if that is the case.
This is what is says on the site:
As part of it's Centenary Year, The Professional Footballers Association is putting together a list of the top 100 players who have played professional football over the last 100 years.

One player will be selected from each of the 100 professional clubs to have played in the Football League throughout the last 100 years.

So if they want a list of 100 players, and don't want duplicates, the only way would be to say only one club per nominated player.

But I'm sure there must have been more than 100 professional clubs, and even if that's the case it wouldn't provide a list of the 'top 100 players who have played professional football', unless they really think Maidstone's best player was better than Liverpool's second best.
And that, along with the amateur way the poll has been set up, and the fact that I haven't seen it mentioned on any other club's site, makes me wonder whether it's real or whether the club has fallen for a hoax.

There is something similar on the PFA's site, at http://pfalegends.givemefootball.com/default.aspx but it looks professionally produced, not the crap poll linked from the OS, and no mention of one player from each club.

That's because I know, or think I know the outcome of my pressing such button on here, and I believe the result is purely a post on a forum..

I trust you and your site more than I trust Leicester City, the PFA and them twats that run the City site.
Webbo sells all your information to the highest bidder. Then they come to your house and eat your children. It's a well-known fact.

Webbo sells all your information to the highest bidder. Then they come to your house and eat your children. It's a well-known fact.
Well I wish they'd hurry up. With the amount of posts I've made you would have thought they'd have the decency to take the bloody wife 'n'all

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69