Waghorn over Fryatt any day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes, this is the guy that has better knowledge about LCFC than anyone. I forgot we were in such prestigious company on this fine forum.

Last edited:
he does more than Fryatt.

Doesn't score as many though, the goal charts don't lie. He's featured for a decent amount of time in pretty much every game this season, he scored a deflected goal and a cracker against Cov, but that's all he's done to be honest.

I wouldn't mind seeing Waghorn and Fryatt together and see what they'd be like, could be a good partnership.

Doesn't score as many though, the goal charts don't lie. He's featured for a decent amount of time in pretty much every game this season, he scored a deflected goal and a cracker against Cov, but that's all he's done to be honest.

I wouldn't mind seeing Waghorn and Fryatt together and see what they'd be like, could be a good partnership.

:bang:

Oh yes, this is the guy that has better knowledge about LCFC than anyone. I forgot we were in such prestigious company on this fine forum.

Now, now, play nicely. :018:

Attack the post, not the poster. We don't want to make him lestatillicry.

What's your problem? You wanna be careful, if you keep banging your head against that wall you'll kill off that last remaining brain cell.

Waghorn should be starting, i expect some disagreement and would like to hear some opinion on this.

At last - a brilliant, well thought out, logical reasoned argument detailing the relative merits of both players

Wonderful stuff - it's hard to argue with stuff like that

Last edited:
At last - a brilliant, well thought out, logical reasoned argument detailing the relative merits of both players

Wonderful stuff - it's hard to argue with stuff like that

Lovely stuff.
I still wish you were my dad

What's your problem? You wanna be careful, if you keep banging your head against that wall you'll kill off that last remaining brain cell.

Yes, it's hard to wonder what my problem was given the general response to the opening post. ;)

Someone has to say it.....

Christ on a trike!!!!

I really don't get the dislike of Fryatt from some fans. Call me a mongie all you like, amd yes he does miss chances, but so does any striker, and he creates a lot of these chances himself, through his intellegence, if you watch him off the ball you can see he's always looking to get in between defenders.

Waghorn is a completely different type of player likes to drop off the front-line and become more like a second striker, I like Waghorn a lot, but his strengths lie in other areas, and goalscoring is bloody well ip there as strengths go, if you put another Waghorn in, a lot of those chances Fryatt would miss, would not even have been created.

I think that picture should be someone's avatar. Probably Mackster.

He should also change his user name to either Mack-wan, Mackarena or my personal favorite, Mackeroni.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669