Waghorn over Fryatt any day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me for butting in but I'd like to stick up for the country that I live in and my fellow Foxile down there in North Carolina.....

lestatillidie, you're entitled to your opinion but you could not be more wrong, my friend.

As for the Waghorn over Fryatt debate, let's see.... Waghorn strikes me as a much better first-baseman but Fryatt is more likely to get us those touchdown's.

Excuse me for butting in but I'd like to stick up for the country that I live in and my fellow Foxile down there in North Carolina.....

lestatillidie, you're entitled to your opinion but you could not be more wrong, my friend.

As for the Waghorn over Fryatt debate, let's see.... Waghorn strikes me as a much better first-baseman but Fryatt is more likely to get us those touchdown's.

I hear Fryatt has great pocket presence and a rocket arm though. Could be key on 3rd down conversions you know?

I'd just like to add:

Yeeeeeeeehaaaaaa! We love your English soccerball! It's neat! Go team!

Etc etc, and so on :icon_roll

I would like to see someone defend Fryatts role when the opposition have the ball which is lazy to say the least. I would like to see him put himself about abit, which is something i never see him do. He is good but his influence on the game is not as great as it could be if he were to pull his finger out when Leicester are not on the ball.

Waghorn on the other hand loves to hunt the ball and make something out of nothing. He doesn't need everything to be handed to him. Waghorn brings others into play through his endeavours.

This is why i feel Waghorn should be given a chance from the start against Derby and give Fryatt the substitute role. This way Fryatt will still get his chance to shine. It would be interesting to see Waghorn for a longer period because he does deserve it, not just for his goal against cov. At the end of the day i have massive respect for NP and will accept any decision forthcoming from him.

Rubbish. I think labelling Fryatt as lazy is complete dogs balls. The guy works his socks off every game.

I hear Fryatt has great pocket presence and a rocket arm though. Could be key on 3rd down conversions you know?

He gets those vital score points from downtown in the 4th quater.

Rubbish. I think labelling Fryatt as lazy is complete dogs balls. The guy works his socks off every game.

Correct, like against PNE. This season his all round game has the best I've seen from him.

Correct, like against PNE. This season his all round game has the best I've seen from him.

At every successful club there's a very logical manager who drops his top scorer from last season and this so far in favour of a youngster with no proven record...

At every successful club there's a very logical manager who drops his top scorer from last season and this so far in favour of a youngster with no proven record...

When you put it like that, this lestatilidie has to be a Forest or Derby fan trying to wind us up surely?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669